Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2013, 10:29 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,998,989 times

Advertisements

Must be a night for emergencies. I knocked myself senseless with a mild concussion and then came home to a very sick Kitty. Sitting at the EC waiting to hear what the verdict is on her right now.

Hope your son is doing better, Six.

Old 10-21-2013, 09:53 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
My little guy is in the ER tonight

He has asthma and was having major issues today. We could not get it under control with his rescue inhaler or the nebulizer we have here so my husband made a trip to the ER with him. Several breathing treatments and a steroid and a little improvement, but not much. They are off to xray to check for pnuemonia. He had the sniffles yesterday, but not even bad enough to classify as a cold. It always progresses SO quickly with him.

Guess I'll be up for a while.
I pray your beloved son is well again quickly, Six.

Old 10-21-2013, 09:55 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Must be a night for emergencies. I knocked myself senseless with a mild concussion and then came home to a very sick Kitty. Sitting at the EC waiting to hear what the verdict is on her right now.
Hope your kitty is feeling better, Minx. Be gentle with your head.

Old 10-21-2013, 11:16 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,462,454 times
Quote:
My little guy is in the ER tonight

He has asthma and was having major issues today. We could not get it under control with his rescue inhaler or the nebulizer we have here so my husband made a trip to the ER with him. Several breathing treatments and a steroid and a little improvement, but not much. They are off to xray to check for pnuemonia. He had the sniffles yesterday, but not even bad enough to classify as a cold. It always progresses SO quickly with him.

Guess I'll be up for a while.
Quote:
Not good.

He has pneumonia

You would have NEVER thought it had you seen him. A little sniffle or sneeze, that was it! He was still running around, eating.. completely normal. This morning he came in around 6:30 and said he couldn't breathe. He's been on and off all day, we'd get it under control and then he'd get bad again.

So the treatments they have been giving him have jacked up his heartrate...so now it's a balance between breathing and his heart rate. His pulse is somewhere up around 130's. If it goes any higher they stop breathing treatments from what they have told my husband.

And I'm stuck home with the other kids.
Oh, Sixy, I've not been over here much lately and I am so sorry to read these; I so hope your little one gets better fast. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:56 PM

769 posts, read 976,771 times
Sixy I hope little man gets better. It stinks being asthmatic. Just a little cold can go down to pneumonia in a day.

Old 10-21-2013, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Hope your kitty is feeling better, Minx. Be gentle with your head.
Thanks, Hawk. She did not make it.

Ive had the worst headache all day. Oh wells.

Old 10-21-2013, 04:54 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,560,619 times
Quote:
Not good.

He has pneumonia

You would have NEVER thought it had you seen him. A little sniffle or sneeze, that was it! He was still running around, eating.. completely normal. This morning he came in around 6:30 and said he couldn't breathe. He's been on and off all day, we'd get it under control and then he'd get bad again.

So the treatments they have been giving him have jacked up his heartrate...so now it's a balance between breathing and his heart rate. His pulse is somewhere up around 130's. If it goes any higher they stop breathing treatments from what they have told my husband.

And I'm stuck home with the other kids.
Sorry to hear about this, hope he has a quick recovery.

Old 10-21-2013, 05:44 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
Thanks for all the well wishes.
,he stayed home today from school with my husband and he said he's ready to go back to school tomorrow.
I saw him for 5 minutes after work and he seemed okay...
he's on lots of drugs right now!

Minx. I'm so sorry about your kitty... that really sucks

Old 10-22-2013, 02:58 PM

19,423 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Thanks, Hawk. She did not make it.

Ive had the worst headache all day. Oh wells.
I'm so sorry, minx. I didn't realize she was that far along. Keeping you in our thoughts, too.

Quote:
Thanks for all the well wishes.
,he stayed home today from school with my husband and he said he's ready to go back to school tomorrow.
I saw him for 5 minutes after work and he seemed okay...
he's on lots of drugs right now!

Minx. I'm so sorry about your kitty... that really sucks
Wow, he must be doing pretty well if they sent him home with you (and he wants to go to school). I know you still have to keep an eye on him, but I'm so glad it wasn't more serious.

Old 10-22-2013, 05:48 PM

Thanks, SOGgy.

We seriously need some new smiley things here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships