Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What should I do with my slave boyfriend for a week
Dress him as a french maid and have him serve me and my friends. 8 44.44%
Dress him up as a female stripper and make him do a striptease for us. 1 5.56%
Take him shopping for women's clothes and make him try things on in the store. 5 27.78%
Make him wear a bikini to the beach 1 5.56%
Dress him as a girl and take him to a girl's spa day to help him relax 2 11.11%
Take him to Victoria's Secret and get him fitted for a bra and make it obvious we're shopping for him 2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 11:29 AM

5,356 posts, read 18,497,825 times

Advertisements

Even though you think you know him, there is a point where you'll cross the line and he won't take kindly to it. He did say not in front of his friends. While you took it literally, I'd bet it's because he doesn't want to hear about it after the bet is over. If you involve your friends, he'll likely be embarrassed by them later and it might get back to his friends. You also have to decide how trustful your friends are. I can imagine one of them taking photos or a video and it later gets out. Do what you want, but know that there will be consequences should you go too far, no matter how well you think you know him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 11:37 AM

1,089 posts, read 1,417,324 times
I predict an interesting future for this couple.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:42 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,437,509 times
Hel'll either take it well, or dump you. Only you can judge how far is too far for him to go. And if you humiliate him in public, you can count on similar treatment in the future as things will probably escalate.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:46 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,948,884 times
FAIL!!!!

Old 07-03-2013, 11:47 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,083,909 times
You can learn about a person by seeing how much they will take advantage of a situation... just because they can.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:53 AM

11,198 posts, read 8,236,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
I think you should tie him to the bed and have you and all your girlfriends give him oral sex all week long.
OP, if you think this is good advice, I'd be willing to bet you that I can do a standing long jump of 75 feet. (while I'm bound and blindfolded, just to make it fair and all....)

Old 07-03-2013, 11:56 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,083,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
OP, if you think this is good advice, I'd be willing to bet you that I can do a standing long jump of 75 feet. (while I'm bound and blindfolded, just to make it fair and all....)
Into water, from an 80 foot diving board?

Old 07-03-2013, 12:03 PM

11,198 posts, read 8,236,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peasandcarrots85 View Post
Please read the response I wrote on page 3.
While it wouldn't be a good idea for me, I trust you know your BF well enough. Having read all your responses, it sounds like you guys are open and adventurous. My guess is all the people that just KNOW (better than you) are the same types of people who KNOW that a certain type of relationships isn't right, or that anybody who says one thing really means another.

Take the advice others gave, but take it with a grain of salt, have some fun, and push it as far as you think you need to. Not further. Do bear in mind that if you dress him up like a french maid, that others may unwillingly be involved. I'm pretty open, and all kinds of crazy sheet goes down in private with me, but at the same time, if I had my pre-teen daughter at the mall, I really would not look forward to explaining to her about the bearded x-dresser at Victoria's secret who is getting all the attention from the "popular girls". It would really undermine some important live values I'm trying to instill. (not that I would have her at Vic's Secret to instill them, but might be passing by....)

What about hosting a party (at home) and having him dress up and provide tea service (or whatever).

And I do think it's a damn good idea too give him some recognition at the end. If you play him hard, that's fine, but at least show some appreciation (like the pedi idea).

Good luck, and tell us what you do, and how it goes. (please)

Old 07-03-2013, 12:05 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,579,671 times
Handcuff him to the bed and don't tell him what for.

Old 07-03-2013, 12:24 PM

2,499 posts, read 4,404,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peasandcarrots85 View Post
TBH, I think he'll look kinda good wearing that stuff. With his body type, I'm pretty sure I can make him into a convincing (or at least passable) woman. Not to mention, it'll be fun to sorta make it into "girls' time."
OK, two points.

1. You seem dead set on dressing him as a woman, and all your poll options include that, so I guess it's a done deal.

2. If your boyfriend is a big ex-football player type, please don't do this. But if he's a small-frame, thin guy, then do the woman thing, but you have to go ALL IN. That means really make him look like a woman, not like a man dressed as a woman. That will at least reduce (or eliminate) the amount of embarrassment and finger-pointing you cause him out in public.
That means no facial hair, a wig, lipstick, shaved legs, the whole 9 yards.

You willing to go that far?

What if he enjoys it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships