Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2013, 03:42 PM

11,371 posts, read 9,286,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
Ha! Speak for yourself!

Oh wait, I have to spend every weekend around people who annoy the hell out of me in an environment I find miserable? I think I'll just do without sex.
For real.

Under those conditions it's not worth it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2013, 08:09 PM

102 posts, read 152,415 times
EWWWWWWW! talk about dirty d. I just threw up in my mouth a lil. seriously. Most guys better be waaay under. i'd never get with a guy whos thingies been in and out that many nasty holes.

Thats gross. Any used up person passing their goodies around too much

i wouldnt brag or tell any real life females offline that if yr hoping to pass that nasty thing around a dozen more times.

2 words

severe stds (gagging)

Old 07-06-2013, 08:11 PM

1,454 posts, read 2,167,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3XX View Post
EWWWWWWW! talk about dirty d. I just threw up in my mouth a lil. seriously. Most guys better be waaay under. i'd never get with a guy whos thingies been in and out that many nasty holes.

i wouldnt brag or tell any real life females offline that if yr hoping to pass that nasty thing around a dozen more times.

2 words

severe stds (gagging)
It is gross. Being overly promiscuous (man or woman) isn't the norm as some might think it is.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3XX View Post

2 words

severe stds (gagging)
Just by reading these posts you can see it's a sport to some. The question is so over the top. I think for most guys the number is way less.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:26 PM

1,454 posts, read 2,167,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
I think for most guys the number is way less.
I read once an article saying that the average number of women a man slept with during his lifetime is 7, not 20 nor 30.

If a 26-30 year-old man slept with 20ish women that is still high to me.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:45 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,736 times
get real, no one discloses the truth in real life. everyone assumes you had a healthy amount of prior sexual experience. like you know what you are doing. we dont advertise our sexual history, or make it a topic over dinner with friends. ppl dont want to know your fetishes or frolicks. TMI

Old 07-06-2013, 08:49 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
I don't really get why this is even important. Seems like sort of a high school mindset to me. Ultimately, in terms of one's personal happiness, it doesn't matter how many people one has had sex with...and being promiscuous might actually make people less happy in the long run.

This by far is not the most childish, immature or stupid thread ever started on the forum.

I rarely see the importance of asking a lot of the questions that are asked but it can be quite entertaining on a slow evening. As long as there is fresh popcorn.

I'm not sure how one would actually know the number anyway unless they have kept a scorecard through the years.

I am curious though, is one supposed to count all those 10 minute, not satisfying for anyone tryst or just the real deal?

Old 07-06-2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
get real, no one discloses the truth in real life. everyone assumes you had a healthy amount of prior sexual experience. like you know what you are doing. we dont advertise our sexual history, or make it a topic over dinner with friends. ppl dont want to know your fetishes or frolicks. TMI
That's not true.

I told you the truth.

The - "everyone assumes you had a healthy amount of prior sexual experience. like you know what you are doing" is not only wrong but also immature. A grown adult would not have that mindset.
Come to think of it I was never that way when I was younger. Chalk that up to being honest and mature.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:58 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,736 times
count what ever you want, any sexual encounter with someone else involving genitals i guess.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:59 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
I would never get involved with a man that had slept with that many women. I would just have no interest in a person that would sleep around on that level, and I think it should be no different with women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships