Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 11:21 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,953,487 times

Advertisements

Get a script for Xanax!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2013, 11:26 AM

550 posts, read 984,185 times
Stop letting the man use you. Just stop talking to him at work. Or at least stop talking to him about your feelings and insecurities. And don't be an idiot and ask him for hugs for goodness sakes! It's easy. Stop letting yourself be manipulated into whatever. You are just emotionally unstable and he is taking advantage of that. Don't let him. Get therapy and stay away from players and cheaters. How hard is that?

Old 08-11-2013, 12:54 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,270,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Love yourself.

Forgive yourself.

Don't make the same mistake again.

for sure!!!!

Old 08-11-2013, 02:01 PM

262 posts, read 651,076 times
Haha. Therapy? Please.

Old 08-11-2013, 02:30 PM

550 posts, read 984,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beilua Rose View Post
Haha. Therapy? Please.
Yes because you clearly need it. If you are so emotionally insecure and unstable as to allow a coworker to abuse you for over a year btw, then you do need it. I don't know why you're laughing it off as if you don't need it. You asked him for hugs and you tell him your deepest insecurities when you know he's unavailable. Just talk about work. Where is your self respect? If you are in such desperate need for contact, then go online dating. Stop wallowing in self pity and self destruction.

For some reason you are walking the line and you don't put an end to it. You are slowly allowing it to escalate into a bigger situation. Sounds like you are in extreme denial.

I dated a coworker who would play games and string me along too. Once I realized it, I put an end to it by ignoring him. Or if I had to work in the same area with him, I just kept it professional. Simple as that.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:21 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,810,585 times
Quote:
Haha. Therapy? Please.
the way you're carrying on... it's definitely indicated.

Old 05-25-2015, 08:55 PM

3 posts, read 3,867 times
Quote:
** I am young, was very naive. I'm obviously still naive.
*** Met many guys. Only "interacted" with one which was 7 years ago. We did not go all the way.
** Met another guy 7 years later. He's a co-worker. Turned into friendship>>chemistry.
**He had a girlfriend. Well aware. Never did anything.
** I asked for a hug, he kissed me.
***Attached. Never had sex.
** I tell him I don't like it. I feel guilty. Ask him if he feels guilty? Or regretful? He says no.
*** In the moment, I forget everything. I block everything else out and we "mess" around. Never Sex.
**Met his GF. Super nice. Super beautiful.
***Only talked a few times but I try not to be too friendly.
***I cried for days.
** I don't do anything physical. Then AGAIN, stuff happens.
*** I feel bad. I hate it. I not that type of woman. I just never was. The unfortunate circumstances.
**I really think I am going to Hell. No one would ever expect me to do this. NO one. I am not that type of person. I've been warned on here. I didn't listen out of euphoria.

It's over now. I can't do it anymore. I am going to hell. I know I am. I never had sex but still. It is wrong. I always knew it was wrong. I was selfish. Justified my actions for arbitrary reasons.
Okay, you are not going to hell! There is only one way to go to hell and that is if you reject the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God! If you reject Him and do not accept His Gracious Gift of Salvation then you are doomed to go to hell after you die. You must have accepted Him now while your alive on earth.

Now, if your a Christian of Faith in Jesus Christ then you need to find quiet time usually before you go to bed, get down on your knees and ask Him to have Mercy and His Gracious Gift of Forgiveness, The Bible says if you are honest with Him in Prayer and you mean what you Pray then He is Just and Righteous to FORGIVE YOU.

Sexual desire is natural if its a natural encounter between a man and a women. God put that into us so that we can express our love to one another. The Bible says that God saw Adam was lonely and it was not good for him to be lonely. So He made Adam go into a deep sleep and from Him created woman! What is not natural is the other sexual garbage that is in the world today like, "bestiality-sex with animals, homosexuality-sex between man and man, lesbianism-sex between woman and woman, shemale-men who remake themselves into a woman/man, then there is transgender and pedophilia " you see this is all unnatural, unclean and an abomination to God! Yet, God would forgive even them if they truly wanted to be freed from that unnatural lifestyle.God made sex to bare offspring. both in humans and in the animal world. God unfortunately didn't make it for pleasure outside of marriage.

Im divorced and I love sex! Sex is the most natural feel good pill in the whole universe. It makes me feel indestructible. Now that my wife left me after 14 years I have been having a sinful affair with sex. I know it wrong outside of marriage but we as human beings are weak. I mean you do your best to stay away from it if you truly want to please God! But life happens. Most important is that your selective and protect yourself so you are not infected or beat up.

I hope this helps,

I have a lot of sinful things im dealing with, Im having FAITH that Christ knows how weak we are, He was in Human Form so He knows our frailties.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:00 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,657,460 times
Thanks for the religious spiel...not. And why resurrect a two year old thread that was crazy enough without adding your twisted views?

Old 05-26-2015, 08:04 AM

733 posts, read 1,663,318 times
If you sincerely feel bad for what you've done, then don't make the same mistake again in the future. There are plenty of available guys you can harmlessly flirt with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships