Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 05:39 PM

601 posts, read 1,075,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitteringPrizes View Post
All the women on this forum say it does, but why am I not observing this in real life? I don't think my observations are biased in any way.

The guys I know who are best with women:

Guy #1. Big ego, very fake-nice and fake-humble around women. His guy friends all think he's a d-bag. Below average in looks. Doesn't attract super hot women, but plays remarkably well above his league.

Guy #2. Laid back, fun. He is, however, considered hot by many women. No doubt his looks are what is going for him.

Guy #3. Basically the same as Guy #2, except even better looking. I'm pretty sure he could be a male model.
Some women set a certain standard and they stick to it. And some probaly dont pay it a lot of attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2013, 05:44 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
So.... how do you assess that when he is clothed and hasn't noticed you yet?

Enquiring minds want to know.
I have skillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by flathead4 View Post
I heard all women want is a chocolate **ck that ejaculates money.
Holy crapola, I want one of those!

Old 07-06-2013, 05:55 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat247 View Post
Yes personality matters. So does just being a nice guy. If you're going to go after the all star type women who know they're hot stuff, you're going to keep feeling this way. Maybe it's the women you're going after. Just like frog guy said, maybe your going after "ugly"women who wear a beautiful mask.
Personality does matter, but i find it's not on top of the list for women; somewhere in the middle

Old 07-06-2013, 06:10 PM

543 posts, read 534,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Wouldn't that hurt?
I would say in that case you're doing it wrong.

Old 07-06-2013, 06:14 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flathead4 View Post
I would say in that case you're doing it wrong.
Oh no....lol.....I meant him. All those Benjamins might give a paper cut.

Old 07-06-2013, 06:15 PM

543 posts, read 534,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
^^^^ That one! I want that one!!!^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Holy crapola, I want one of those!
Apparently, I heard correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Depends on what you mean by "initial attraction." Are you thinking along the lines of the way a bee is attracted to a beautiful flower that offers the promise of a lot of pollen?

Because once the guy opens his mouth, then attraction can suddenly cease, just as a pitcher flower or a venus flytrap can destroy a dumb flying insect.

I often wonder if GlitteringPrize ever reads or acknowledges any of the responses he gets here, or if he has conditioned himself to only accept the diseased ideas of male-dominated Internet forums?

Clearly he takes none of his cues from actual real people.
I can't help but think of this.

Grown Ups- Canadian Guy - YouTube

Old 07-06-2013, 06:23 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Depends on what you mean by "initial attraction." Are you thinking along the lines of the way a bee is attracted to a beautiful flower t offers the promise of a lot of pollen?

Because once the guy opens his mouth, then attraction can suddenly cease, just as a pitcher flower or a venus flytrap can destroy a dumb flying insect.

I often wonder if GlitteringPrize ever reads or acknowledges any of the responses he gets here, or if he has conditioned himself to only accept the diseased ideas of male-dominated Internet forums?

Clearly he takes none of his cues from actual real people.
I don't think I can buy into the whole "If he speaks like an idiot, no matter how attractive he looks I'll write him off." thing.

I can't discount the things I've seen with the friends I've had in the past and the guy I'm friends with currently. This guy is probably the same guy you're describing. Doesn't know current events, can't carry a conversation to save his life, can only talk about himself and how he eats, his hair style, tooth paste(and his teeth), how long he spends tanning, his work out routine and bits and pieces of some hobbies, and he runs through a different woman every week. Yeah, some were just like him, but there's been a number of women who were very intelligent, whom I thought would be into a guy who had similar interests or could at least...be interesting.

I guess he might be more of an acquaintance than a friend, but I see him a few times a week along with his musical chair girl, and we have what I guess I'd call conversation. Let's just say that he's not all there...yeah.

Old 07-06-2013, 06:27 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,260 times
No.

Old 07-06-2013, 06:29 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,937,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I don't think I can buy into the whole "If he speaks like an idiot, no matter how attractive he looks I'll write him off." thing.

I can't discount the things I've seen with the friends I've had in the past and the guy I'm friends with currently. This guy is probably the same guy you're describing. Doesn't know current events, can't carry a conversation to save his life, can only talk about himself and how he eats, his hair style, tooth paste(and his teeth), how long he spends tanning, his work out routine and bits and pieces of some hobbies, and he runs through a different woman every week. Yeah, some were just like him, but there's been a number of women who were very intelligent, whom I thought would be into a guy who had similar interests or could at least...be interesting.

I guess he might be more of an acquaintance than a friend, but I see him a few times a week along with his musical chair girl, and we have what I guess I'd call conversation. Let's just say that he's not all there...yeah.
So it's safe to guess that the women grow tired of him after a little while, and he has to find a new one ? Or does he always dump them ?

Old 07-06-2013, 06:40 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
So it's safe to guess that the women grow tired of him after a little while, and he has to find a new one ? Or does he always dump them ?
It's not a safe guess.

I've ran into some of the women he's had, and they've told me that he treated her like sh*t, but he was so hot and a combination of amazing in bed and his body looked so good that they simply ignored everything else and believed what was happening was becoming something real in terms of forming a relationship. Then at some point during that week he tells her to GTFO and he's tired of her, and then he goes out and finds another woman.

I've only met a few of these women, but there stories are all similar, so there has to be an element of truth to there stories.

I'd say that if he's done this for a long time, he can't be batting 1.000 in terms of he always breaking up, but he never says who breaks up with who, it's usually "this is my new girl, X!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships