Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 03:34 PM

19 posts, read 52,999 times

Advertisements

i was at the olive garden and a group of 4 girls came and sat diagonal from me at one of the tables. there was one girl that kept glancing at me but I initially never thought anything. shortly thereafter, a couple of them got kinda giggly (sometimes uncontrollably) and they kept whispering into each other's ear. i assumed she was just joking around but towards the end they both kept eyeballing me and one of them kept smiling at me with her head slightly down.

unfortunately , my mom noticed it (lol, yeah, it was me and her eating) and she kept making remarks "I think they're attracted to you". I didn't believe it so I carried on talking to my mom

as you can see, this is probably a stupid question but i want to know for next time. were they attracted to me or just teasing me? or both?

i'm a 17 year old guy. sorry if this is in the wrong thread (I just joined today)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2013, 03:37 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,932,917 times
Oh, before you said you were 17, I would have said they were immature.

They're probably young too, you should have walked up to the table and whipped it out and sat it on the table for them to see, then invited them to your place to ride your "pogo stick".

OK, maybe not that direct. You should have flirted back with them and found out if they were just being girls or if they were interested in you.

Old 07-07-2013, 03:44 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,916,152 times
Jonesy, you should probably find a forum for teenagers. Most everybody here is (or thinks they are) an adult.

Obviously, the above post is a joke. ...

I'd say they probably liked you, but you never know. Your mom probably knows better than any of us could since she was there.

Old 07-07-2013, 03:44 PM

they actually looked like they were in their early early twenties.

and yeahhh, you're right on that. too late now though lol.

Old 07-07-2013, 03:47 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,875,871 times
You probably had pasta in your hair.

Old 07-07-2013, 03:47 PM

Like 20 year olds ? Uhhh ... yeah you could probably find someone your age who acts more mature than that. Sounds to me like they were acting more like 13 year olds than 20 year olds.

Old 07-07-2013, 03:51 PM

could i get the link to that forum? i can't seem to find it, i'll post it there

Old 07-07-2013, 03:52 PM

thanks for the answers too

Old 07-07-2013, 03:52 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,958,200 times
Quote:
kinda giggly (sometimes uncontrollably) and they kept whispering into each other's ear.
Normal girl behaviour .

Quote:
i assumed she was just joking around but towards the end they both kept eyeballing me and one of them kept smiling at me with her head slightly down.
That one, she is attracted to you. And she told her friends, and that was why they were all scoping you out and giggling. They were talking about your plusses and minuses, and what kind of guy you might be and stuff.

'I like his pointy ears.'
'You like pointy ears! OMG, my cousin has those! I could never date my cousin!'
'Look, he's with his mom. Do you think that means he's a dork?'
'Naw, I think it's sweet. Maybe it's his mom's birthday.'
'Maybe it's his girlfriend! His lo-vah!' :::showers of giggles:::

Yes, I used to be a teenaged girl .

Old 07-07-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy Rogers View Post
could i get the link to that forum? i can't seem to find it, i'll post it there

I don't know what's a good forum for teenagers because I was a teenager before there were forums. You're obviously welcome to stay & post here, you're just maybe more likely to get answers from people you're age who understand teenage issues better on a forum geared towards teenagers.

When you do ask for advice here, it's a good idea to do as you've done and make clear that you're a teenager, so people understand they aren't trying to give advice to an adult and know to gear their advice towards teenagers. ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships