Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 05:09 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,122,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by as23623 View Post
....... How would some girls try to take advantage of an older virgin like me?.....
No offense, but I can't stop laughing at that question!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2013, 08:22 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,862,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
This. All you want to do is lose your virginity with no strings attached so rather than go through all the convolutions of dating and worrying about what she might be after and what you should seek to avoid, just find a professional and get it over and done with. It's like learning to drive a car - you ride along with a professional for a while until you know what you're doing behind the wheel and then you go out on your own and start to learn about and appreciate the finer details of what's under the hood.
That would suck... try to finally lose your virginity only for her to drop the P-Bomb. Imagine you're were ignored or just plain unlucky and the day you waited your life for that moment everyone else did nonchalantly in their teens and 20s ended it total epic failure in a few weeks.

I get that your 30s you're technically supposed to buckle down and get responsible, but you don't get to enjoy trying other partners, or making up for all that missed/denied opportunity and you feel you're already behind the times as it is as far as sex is concerned.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:34 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,361,223 times
I think you should go with a hooker personally they are trained for these type of projects.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:48 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,422,932 times
Quote:
Hey guys,

It never happened to me in college, then I had an accident my mid 20s and was down and out for a while.

Here I am in my early 30s and still a virgin. I plan to lose it soon, as I've got some forthcoming dates scheduled with different girls.

My question to you guys is: what should I be wary of? How would some girls try to take advantage of an older virgin like me? I plan to play around with girls for a while before considering anything long term. Should I go for younger girls who are less inclined to sucker me into marriage or anything long-term?
I think you are entering in to this in the wrong frame of mind. Women are not out there waiting to take advantage of you (seriously?) or force you into marriage. You have control over who you wish you date or not date, who you wish to become serious with, or one day, who you will marry. Just relax, don't be pushy regarding sex, just let it happen when it feels right for you both, and use condoms even if the women is on birth control.

Old 07-10-2013, 07:02 AM

2,094 posts, read 3,643,211 times
You might want to drop the suspicion of being used or tricked by "girls" for starters. If they were all after you and as willing to have sex with you as you seem to think you wouldn't be a 30+ y/virgin.
Do you have any women friends that would help you out?

Old 07-10-2013, 10:03 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,116,741 times
Quote:
Hey guys,

It never happened to me in college, then I had an accident my mid 20s and was down and out for a while.

Here I am in my early 30s and still a virgin. I plan to lose it soon, as I've got some forthcoming dates scheduled with different girls.

My question to you guys is: what should I be wary of? How would some girls try to take advantage of an older virgin like me? I plan to play around with girls for a while before considering anything long term. Should I go for younger girls who are less inclined to sucker me into marriage or anything long-term?
Drink vodka, be brave, be a real man and don't forget to wear a helmet on your soldier.

Old 07-11-2013, 03:42 PM

332 posts, read 865,613 times
I think you are too immature to have sex yet. You're in your early 30's... there is no virgin age limit only that implemented by a sex crazed society. 30's is when you think about having a family, not banging around or scheduling sex deflowerr dates. So try your luck with 'women' they won't care if you are a virgin or not and it might be better for you in the end cause younger girls are even more immature than you appear to be.
Quote:
Hey guys,

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships