Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 09:31 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,356,905 times

Advertisements

There's this girl I've been seeing for the last 3 months...let me summarize this as easy as possible. We started off as f*ck buddies (originally our relationship wasn't supposed to be serious) but we ended getting feelings for each other and started dating. Let me explain some of the things she does:

-Always makes me breakfast whenever I come over to her house

-Brings me lunch to work quite often

-Looks at me googly eyed, and whenever I have something wrong with my face or something she always takes it off my face or hair, etc (like something a mom would do)

-Expresses concern over my health

-Talk to me all day, text me "good morning sweetie" and good night every day

- Not exactly afraid to show affection in public with me, though at time rejects it.

- Mentioned me to all her coworkers and friends

-Tells me deep, dark secrets that she's told me she doesn't even tell her best friend

- Told me she loved me one time...I could tell she didn't mean to say it, it kinda slipped out of her but was thinking it....

Thoughts? The only reason I ask is because I might be falling for her too...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2013, 09:32 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,676,096 times
I'd say the chances are good you two are falling for each other, congrats!

Old 07-09-2013, 09:34 PM

288 posts, read 351,935 times
I just realized the girl I'm with doesn't love me at all

Old 07-09-2013, 09:35 PM

39,195 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
There's this girl I've been seeing for the last 3 months...let me summarize this as easy as possible. We started off as f*ck buddies (originally our relationship wasn't supposed to be serious) but we ended getting feelings for each other and started dating. Let me explain some of the things she does:

-Always makes me breakfast whenever I come over to her house

-Brings me lunch to work quite often

-Looks at me googly eyed, and whenever I have something wrong with my face or something she always takes it off my face or hair, etc (like something a mom would do)

-Expresses concern over my health

-Talk to me all day, text me "good morning sweetie" and good night every day

- Not exactly afraid to show affection in public with me, though at time rejects it.

- Mentioned me to all her coworkers and friends

-Tells me deep, dark secrets that she's told me she doesn't even tell her best friend

- Told me she loved me one time...I could tell she didn't mean to say it, it kinda slipped out of her but was thinking it....

Thoughts? The only reason I ask is because I might be falling for her too...
How very very sweet..

Yes, she is falling for you, and please let her know you are falling for her too.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:35 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I'd say the chances are good you two are falling for each other, congrats!
Sex does tend to have that effect on people...

Old 07-09-2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth4truth View Post
sex does tend to have that effect on people...
lol

Old 07-09-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QweffL View Post
I just realized the girl I'm with doesn't love me at all
Why, because she's not doing the things our OP's girl is doing?

Old 07-09-2013, 09:39 PM

288 posts, read 351,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Why, because she's not doing the things our OP's girl is doing?
Yep...

Old 07-09-2013, 09:49 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,356,905 times
That's great to know , the reason I ask is because me and her recently broke up because she didn't want anything "serious", but she said this after we had a really, really bad fight (our first real argument) so I'm thinking she said that out of impulse and heat of the moment type of thing....thoughts? Just on Friday we went on a date and had a great time together...but had a bad argument Saturday and broke up Sunday , I really don't want to lose her and I know she cares a lot more than she says...she's told me she doesn't like showing emotion and I think this might be one of those cases. I'm thinking it was just a bad argument and I should give her a week to cool off..

Old 07-09-2013, 09:56 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,328,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
We started off as f*ck buddies (originally our relationship wasn't supposed to be serious) but we ended getting feelings for each other and started dating.
You should have right there.

Now you're screwed, and falling in love

oh well
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships