Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2013, 07:48 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,727,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
zzzzZZZZZZ who cares who cares who cares

I am not the hottest chick on earth, I still get hot men. I have no ideas what they see in me. But hey, I am not complaining.
Uhmmm because your the hottest Asian Hapa wahine, plus your to modest lol. and your smart, talented and kind,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2013, 07:49 PM

39,044 posts, read 27,462,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Click in this link and refer to post #17: //www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ng-than-2.html

Here, I'll quote it:
I don't think men are more willing to sleep with "loser" women. My aunt will be considered as a "loser" woman because she doesn't even have breasts anymore. Her husband is a computer IT guy who makes six figure a year. He is also a cancer survivor. Are they both losers? I think not.

They are just madly in love because they are connected with pain, suffering, and trauma.

Looks is only very small part of the relationship. You don't need to beat the dead horse anymore.

Old 07-10-2013, 07:54 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,570,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Your statement is off base; I doubt you know any average or rich/famous black men on which to base these offensive stereotypes.
Look at black athletes and celebrities. Their choice in women is significant lighter than the choices the average black male makes. I don't recall a black male celebrity who chose a woman 250 lbs or more after he got famous. Black men are stereotyped to go after fat white women, but if you look at black men with options (ie celebrities), they go after fit and skinny girls

Celebrities | Im Dating a Black Guy

Old 07-10-2013, 07:56 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,096,034 times
The short answer is "No", I don't agree. That may be true in some cases, but I think women generally are more vain than men, and spend much more time in front of the mirror before they leave the house to go to work. It doesn't take most men that I know and hour to get ready, before leaving the house. I've also noticed that many women think they are a better "catch" than they actually are, based on their looks, and they end up wondering why men are not beating their door down...

Old 07-10-2013, 07:58 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,184,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
The average black man doesn't like fat women he just settles for it since 80% of black women are overweight. Only broke men go only after fat girls. Its no coincidence that when black men get rich and famous, they don't go after fat women including not going after any fat white women despite the stereotypes to the contrary.
This is all true.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:02 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
The short answer is "No", I don't agree. That may be true in some cases, but I think women generally are more vain than men, and spend much more time in front of the mirror before they leave the house to go to work. It doesn't take most men that I know and hour to get ready, before leaving the house. I've also noticed that many women think they are a better "catch" than they actually are, based on their looks, and they end up wondering why men are not beating their door down...
True.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:03 PM

469 posts, read 565,851 times
ok now my turn to make my decision. I honestly believe i am mediocre looking. I always believe that i can improve my character/form/definition everyday. Probably one of the reasons i'm still single because i keep trying to improve instead of relaxing

Old 07-10-2013, 08:04 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,727,548 times
No i dont believe all guys think there better looking then they are, there are a few that think they are gods gift to the world, but not all. I think its based on perception, for example. One person would look at a piece of art and hate it while another will look at it and love it.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:05 PM

5,313 posts, read 6,088,307 times
I also think women overstate mens shallowness and so you have women who are good looking but add nothing else to the table and think being somewhat cute is enough for men to want to be with you and cant understand why theyre single

Old 07-10-2013, 08:06 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,976,661 times
i probably think i am better looking than i am

but i think it's better to overestimate oneself than underestimate

lucky for me i am also hilarious and brilliant, so these gals eventually get over my asymmetrical face
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships