Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 04:40 PM

31,002 posts, read 22,045,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You know nothing about female anatomy...or women. Do you?

I suppose by your logic, men who have a lot of sex eventually wear their penises down to a nub.
Call me nubbie. Used it too much in my 20s and theres nothing left

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigslist.1 View Post
Maimed by a multitude of partners..
Dude, you do know that woman even have kids pass through there and it goes back to normal size
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

896 posts, read 1,176,813 times
I suggest anal. It's good with a smaller penis, plus you certainly need to do something for him.

3,493 posts, read 4,670,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedLiz View Post
Well yeah it is kinda true that he's on the small side but it doesn't matter to me and I really mean that. If it was a big deal to me I would not be engaged to him. I know guys are really sensitive about stuff like this. I just don't want to lose him over something incredibly stupid that I said in all of thre seconds at the party. He's a really smart guy so I know he's going to ask me all sorts of questions and I don't know if I should be honest or fib or what.

I mean, if you're engaged, it's obvious you're committed and he wouldn't be that smart if he dumped you because his penis is smaller than average. Where's the sense in that?

Old 07-10-2013, 04:43 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,444,585 times
I don't see the problem.

This is one of those "its either true, or not true" questions.

However - does being smaller mean he's the worst you've had? Does he make you feel things the other guys don't? Do you two connect sexually better than the other guys? When you talk with him - that's what you need to highlight.

Old 07-10-2013, 04:44 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,212,471 times
Quote:
Well yeah it is kinda true that he's on the small side but it doesn't matter to me and I really mean that. If it was a big deal to me I would not be engaged to him. I know guys are really sensitive about stuff like this. I just don't want to lose him over something incredibly stupid that I said in all of thre seconds at the party. He's a really smart guy so I know he's going to ask me all sorts of questions and I don't know if I should be honest or fib or what.
Say this^ to him unless you can time travel and stop yourself from saying it in the first place.

Old 07-10-2013, 04:45 PM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
invite a good looking female friend over for a three-some,,,this should clear the air

Old 07-10-2013, 04:46 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Tell him "we really need to talk about that incident at the party, I feel awful!" Then stick with the "it was a joke" angle, and say something like "People really say stupid things when they're half-drunk. I thought it would be funny, but it wasn't. And I feel horrible about it. It was SO unfair to you! Can you forgive me?"

Next time, watch how much you drink. Your engagement is at stake.

Old 07-10-2013, 04:50 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,466,473 times
Hmm. How small is small? Five inches and a bit is about normal/average for North America ... You may be able to reassure him if he's actually in the normal range.

Anyway, he will probably get over it - mostly. After all, now that you've made this public it will get around town. No one else will date him so the only option he has left is you - that, or move to another state.

I'd consider moving if it were me.

Old 07-10-2013, 04:50 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,557,269 times
Quote:
Hi everybody. I need some advice really quick please. i screwed up and I have to do something to make it right.

My guy and I have been together for a year and a half. We got engaged in April. We really are great for each other and we get along terrific.

Anyway, day before yesterday we were at a party at my best girlfriend's house. Everybody including me had drunk alot. My guy (I'll call him "Ian" but that not really his name) had a few drinks as well but not as much as me. At some point people were talking in groups and laughing and all that. The conversation in my group turned to sex and the topic of "male size" came up. My girlfriend said everybody talks about the "big ones" but not about the "small ones." She then alughed and asked me who had the smallest one in my experience. I didn't think before I opened my mouth because I answered Ian. Well Ian gave me a stuned and shocked look. I recovered and said that I was kidding but I think the damage was done. The friends ion our group sort of sobered up and left the group.

ian and I haven't discussed anything about this when we left or since. Yesterday when we left for work he had very few words to say. He later left me a voicemail that he was going to stay at his bud's place which I guess he did.

He's going to come home tonight and I really want to repair things and make good. All suggestions would be really really welcome. Thanks.
So basically you have a big f*****g mouth when you get drunk.

Old 07-10-2013, 04:51 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
I don't see the problem.

This is one of those "its either true, or not true" questions.

However - does being smaller mean he's the worst you've had? Does he make you feel things the other guys don't? Do you two connect sexually better than the other guys? When you talk with him - that's what you need to highlight.
True or not, joking, serious, or drunk, there are just some things you NEVER, EVER SAY OUT LOUD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships