Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2013, 06:44 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunStorm View Post
In general... for me... a woman between the ages of 19 and 24 is rather spectacular. If she's good looking. A 19 year old woman in Colombia has the emotional maturity of many women in their 60's in the United States, so, if she is attractive looking she is a bright, shining star.
Some people confuse maturity with con or gold digging behavior. Then when the girl obtains her green card, grandpa is history and the hot Colombian replaces Sugar daddy with some other guy her age. Or worst yet they are stuck in a sexless marriage with a woman who is more hysterical than the average american woman (trust me those foreign women are usually drama queens as showing emotions is more allowed in poorer countries)

I have seen this happen over and over. I also know for sure those women in that particular country are not more mature than the average American woman because I am quite familiar with that culture

Old 12-07-2013, 06:59 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,087,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
Hey, how many older men do you know that actually wants to have children? I know older men who date younger women and it's not because they want kids. There is one in particular that I know of that is 50 and won't date anyone over 30. His preference is around 21, 22, 23. He knows at that age, they aren't ready for children yet and it's all about the sex. For the women they know they get to have gifts and travel. What is real funny is this guy has to have a massage and have Bengay applied to his back after a busy weekend! His joints start aching.
So true, kids! These guys don't want kids, hell most guys in their 40's and 50's have 3 or 4 of them already.

Old 12-07-2013, 07:19 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,618,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
I agree with this.

In my experience, women in their 30s and 40s tend to be far more sexually skilled and adventurous than women in their 20s. Women over 30 also tend to have a higher sex drive. They are usually more at ease with themselves and their sexuality. Older women enjoy sex; younger women often perform sex.

Sorry Guys,

But I honestly don't know one man that would turn down sex with a hot 21 year old to
get it on with a "skilled" 31 or 41 year old woman.

Let's just be real here guys.

It's not going to happen.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:17 PM

Wow, after reading all 22 pages of this post I feel like I worked out at the gym for 2 hours.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:31 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,376,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Their stories are shorter.
Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 12-07-2013, 08:35 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,376,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
I agree with this.

In my experience, women in their 30s and 40s tend to be far more sexually skilled and adventurous than women in their 20s. Women over 30 also tend to have a higher sex drive. They are usually more at ease with themselves and their sexuality. Older women enjoy sex; younger women often perform sex.
A lot of older women (30+) may be more into sex but a LOT of younger women do things that I've found most older women never have or rarely have.

Passionate, probably. Adventurous, no... this forum has to be pg-13 so I can't go into detail obviously.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:38 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
A lot of older women (30+) may be more into sex but a LOT of younger women do things that I've found most older women never have or rarely have.

Passionate, probably. Adventurous, no... this forum has to be pg-13 so I can't go into detail obviously.

Your 24 or so... how would you know this.........

Old 12-07-2013, 08:39 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Your 24 or so... how would you know this.........
Lol.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed_Shroom12 View Post
For real. Too this, too that. Not enough of this. Too much of that. Too this altogether...and not enough of the other. Be this race, but in perfect symmetry with this one. Not possible? Photoshop your being? How far will technology take us? Will average women ever be able to consistently physically present what men like to see?

A man called me ugly today at the supermarket. I was looking for my friend who works there, I only asked this gentleman politely if he knew where I could find him. I heard his comment as i walked away, and it really made me giggle inside. I am ugly because I am imperfect. I am human, however, and being that denotes a state of imperfection. Humanity fascinates me. I hope the young philosopher realizes that my ugly was removed from him when I left his presence, but his own remains with him to enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed_Shroom12 View Post
I wish I was just a wee bit smarter and more resourceful, because I could see creating these fantasy women for men in whatever likeness they could dream up. I'd piece their dream chick together on my computer and make them a cyborg sex doll that is worthy of their love due to her mathematical perfection and symmetrical lines. Of course, there would be a fee for giving these men their dreams on a silver platter. I think 10k USD per special order is reasonable, yes? Then, they could leave us 'ugly organics' alone. Poor men. I think many of us gals can commiserate on the merits of the perfect sex toy, but we still want a man. I think some men want a machine. A perfect, disposable machine that is not supposed to be, and think, and live and feel...or age. Yet he does, and he will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
That's generally true.... except for the younger women who cannot have kids.

The goofy part is that not just women who are older are more likely to have kids with birth defects. Older men don't have sperm that are of the same quality as the ones they were cranking out in their 20s, either.

Bottom line is that people like what they like, and they'll only change their minds when they want to, so why not just date people that like whatever you happen to be?

Seems straightforward enough to me. If I was single and dating and I knew a man only wanted to date women under 30? I would not be interested in that man. Nor would I be insulted. I don't want to date men under 30 anymore. Soo... I have restrictions, too.

Easy peasy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
When did you get married? I got married in 2010, so maybe I picked him.

I agree, btw... the crap I read on here makes me shake my damned head.

If I had to be single right now, I'd just go ahead and buy 12 cats and call it a day.
Both you ladies sound fascinating and your husbands are lucky to have you. I find it incredible that anyone gets together at all after reading the pathetic nonsense on posts such as this that dismiss an entire half of the population by the age of 25. Talk about baggage. I can tell who has the baggage of the brain in this post. It was slightly amusing the first few pages and then it went downhill from there, such is life at times. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:54 PM

1,400 posts, read 1,577,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Sorry Guys,

But I honestly don't know one man that would turn down sex with a hot 21 year old to
get it on with a "skilled" 31 or 41 year old woman.

Let's just be real here guys.

It's not going to happen.
You got that right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships