Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 06:02 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I find I'm significantly taller when she's on her knees.
I like him on his knees better.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:05 PM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitteringPrizes View Post
I never new shortness could ruin a guy's attractiveness

Wow. That sucks.
Well shortness doesn't ruin it even half as much as not knowing how to spell "knew".

Old 07-14-2013, 06:07 PM

217 posts, read 307,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Ummm what planet do you live on??? Very negative on your last comment
A lot of guys prefer flat chests. Real talk.

The reason I do is because one thing I look at in women is whether they'll age well. I want a mate that will retain her looks or maybe even get better with age. I would choose a LTR-material girl on this criteria. I can tell when girls my age (24) have facial and bodily features that will sharply decline in their 30's, maybe earlier as some women my age have already plateaued. Big boobs become saggy and gross at some point.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:08 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,189,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
i find i'm significantly taller when she's on her knees.
lololol!

Old 07-14-2013, 06:08 PM

217 posts, read 307,512 times

The reason I do is because one thing I look at in women is whether they'll age well. I want a mate who will retain her looks or maybe even get better with age. I would choose a LTR-material girl on this criteria. I can tell when girls my age (24) have facial and bodily features that will sharply decline in their 30's, maybe earlier as some women my age have already plateaued. Big boobs become saggy and gross at some point.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:09 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:

The reason I do is because one thing I look at in women is whether they'll age well. I want a mate who will retain her looks or maybe even get better with age. I would choose a LTR-material girl on this criteria. I can tell when girls my age (24) have facial and bodily features that will sharply decline in their 30's, maybe earlier as some women my age have already plateaued. Big boobs become saggy and gross at some point.
And you think those girls are shallow!!! Bwahahahaha!!! This just keeps getting better and better!

Old 07-14-2013, 06:10 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:

The reason I do is because one thing I look at in women is whether they'll age well. I want a mate that will retain her looks or maybe even get better with age. I would choose a LTR-material girl on this criteria. I can tell when girls my age (24) have facial and bodily features that will sharply decline in their 30's, maybe earlier as some women my age have already plateaued. Big boobs become saggy and gross at some point.
Quote:

Repeating yourself doesn't validate your point.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:13 PM

769 posts, read 976,948 times
I think my hand just smacked my face.

It isn't an issue with your height, it is that freaking bad attitude you have.

I have never been flat chested EVER and I have never heard a man tell me..."I wish you were flat chested so you would age better". They were more concerned with the fact that I didn't do smoke which by the way ages you much faster.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:16 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,189,540 times
Quote:

You choose someone based on how her boobs will age? And you have never considered that this might be a problem for you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships