Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2007, 04:06 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,824,147 times

Advertisements

Good Morning Robyn! Are you still going to MD this weekend? I hope so- I think being with your family will be therapeutic for you.

I love what L did with that calendar. Obviously she knows what she needs and has the initiative to make it happen. VERY impressive. I never occurred to me that she would need something like this but it makes perfect sense. The autistic child in my life loves to count days- 37 days until.......25 days until....... I'm sure its a control mechanism.

But the fact that she wrote "HOME" for your house is great. She's probably so analytical that in her mind where TJ lives is not his house because it's Auntie and Grandma's house. If it's their house, it can't be Dad's house.

Have a great day. I too woke up with a headache. I think mine is sinus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2007, 04:09 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,290,114 times
A came to me, he has a splinter in his foot, deep, I cant get it out, it will have to start to work its way out.

He gave me a little hig and an I love you Mommy.

He started to walk off, and then he said MAN! What kind of hug was THAT?!?

He came back up to me and squeezed me so tight and layed his head on my shoulder, I love you Mommy, bigger than the whole world.

How can you beat that? You just cannot. L called me at work yesterday and said Mommy I love you. She gave me hugs and kisses over the phone.

She had called me when she got home, and I was not sounding too well, Mommy, are you ok? I was upset and not feeling well. I told her I would be. We left it at that. Five minutes later, A called, mommy are you ok, is everything ok? L said you were having a bad day, what happened?

These kids, I tell you what. L told me that she loved me from Cuba all the way around the world

I was given the best hugs when I got home last night.

In the thick of all that has happened, my children are with me, and they know love and compassion. That is such a good feeling for me. Of course that they are showing it towards me, but that they even know it, after all that we have been through, and the other half of what they were taught.

Oh yes, they show anger. But the other side far outweighs the anger, and we all have anger, and we just need to get it out.

I have gone off topic.

I just wanted to say...

I LOVE MY KIDS!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2007, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Good Morning Robyn! Are you still going to MD this weekend? I hope so- I think being with your family will be therapeutic for you.

I love what L did with that calendar. Obviously she knows what she needs and has the initiative to make it happen. VERY impressive. I never occurred to me that she would need something like this but it makes perfect sense. The autistic child in my life loves to count days- 37 days until.......25 days until....... I'm sure its a control mechanism.

But the fact that she wrote "HOME" for your house is great. She's probably so analytical that in her mind where TJ lives is not his house because it's Auntie and Grandma's house. If it's their house, it can't be Dad's house.

Have a great day. I too woke up with a headache. I think mine is sinus.
Godmorning Sunshine! We are still going to Maryland, I have explained to them, it won't be the same as what was planned, but we are still going. They both know of the tragedy that has happened, and I just told them that we will see some of the family, and the rest at another time.

They were ok with that. L just wants to see EVERYONE! I don't blame her, we never get to see them, but you know what? We will now. There will never agin be in my life, if they want to see you, they can come here. No, now there will be if we want to see them, along we will go!!!!!!

We can visit my aunt, and walk along the river shore, the same one I used to walk when I was younger than them, and look at things, we will see both of my sisters.

We will be who we want to be. Mommy A, and L. Without hesitation and someone telling us, this is not right, you cant do that, its all your fault.

We will be us.

I hope that headache goes away, mine was from I think just stress. Not a migraine, but its gone now.

Yes, and when I saw that calander, I really did just smile so big. She is doing what she needs to do. For herself. YAY for her!!!

Old 12-14-2007, 04:21 AM

My lawyer was telling me yesterday that with a divorce it is good to have a separation agreement, because come the time of the divorce there will be all sorts of loose ends.

Issues that will have remained undone, such as the marital property, etc. I tried. He told me I do need a lawyer for divorce, that it would be better for that, and he would be happy to help me, when the time comes. I just want things to go easy, and that will be nine mos from now. The custody, support, and visitation will be behind us, and just as this year of 2007 has flown, I think those nine months will as well, and the kids will be telling me what they want for Christmas.

Lawyer told me there are things he tells all of his clients, he said the boys and the girls. he tells the girl 3 aspects of men, They are stupid, lazy and selfish, and he went into explanation with his own life on the circumstances of each word. I had been telling him of ibs actions at mediation.

He said I wont tell you the three for the girls... LOL I guess I may have been insulted.

Old 12-14-2007, 04:59 AM

1,649 posts, read 4,992,662 times
Gooood morning, Robyn and everyone!

Someone has taught L. coping skills, and she has learned them very well. Excellent! She is a bright and resourceful kid.

Robyn, I mean you no disrespect for your choices. You need to do what you feel best, and I certainly don't have any real knowledge about your attorney. Somehow, something doesn't feel right to me. I'm not sure this is a professional who is focused and working quickly enough in your best interest. It would be uncomfortable to change now...I understand that. I suppose I just needed to say it. I so much want for you to have the best protection you can get.

I sure hope today is better for you than yesterday. If nothing else, at least it's Friday, and you have travel plans. That's something to look forward to!

Have a great day!! I'm keeping you, the kids, and your family in my prayers.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
Gooood morning, Robyn and everyone!

Someone has taught L. coping skills, and she has learned them very well. Excellent! She is a bright and resourceful kid.

Robyn, I mean you no disrespect for your choices. You need to do what you feel best, and I certainly don't have any real knowledge about your attorney. Somehow, something doesn't feel right to me. I'm not sure this is a professional who is focused and working quickly enough in your best interest. It would be uncomfortable to change now...I understand that. I suppose I just needed to say it. I so much want for you to have the best protection you can get.

I sure hope today is better for you than yesterday. If nothing else, at least it's Friday, and you have travel plans. That's something to look forward to!

Have a great day!! I'm keeping you, the kids, and your family in my prayers.
The things his lawyer are doing are things to get more money from him. Plain and simple. I will get a divorce attorney when I can, but legal aid will have to suffice right now. Right now, I am jumping over the hurdle of 2007, and I am in its last month, with not long to go. I have a court date on Wednesday, his lawyer will be there, I have to fill out these stupid papers.

I think I may revisit the patient who works for legal aid in the next county and ask if he can reccomend someone. Right now, this month, its all about the kids.

He can act like an a$$ all he wants, and the kids see it, and know how he is. Next year, a new new beginning. It will be here sooner than I know it.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:33 AM

Ohhhh....I think I get it now. I was confused. I thought the lawyer you were talking about is the same one who answers your questions (good thing), but hasn't been very on the spot with aggressively representing you ( thing).

And, Honey, DAIBAlphaButt doesn't act like an ass because he wants to. He just is an ass. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Old 12-14-2007, 05:48 AM

Alrighty then! I found my reindeer ears! WOOHOO They wont let me wear my Shrek ears, but they will have to pry the reindeer ears off today!!!!!!!!

Big hugs everyone....

Old 12-14-2007, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Alrighty then! I found my reindeer ears! WOOHOO They wont let me wear my Shrek ears, but they will have to pry the reindeer ears off today!!!!!!!!

Big hugs everyone....
So....which one are you? Dancer or Vixen? Maybe Prancer? Teeheeeeee!!!!

If anyone gives you any 'stuff' today, just butt them with your invisible horns.

Old 12-14-2007, 06:21 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,824,147 times
I bet if you ask her neighbor (the Boyfriend) he would call her Cupid!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships