Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 07:08 PM

58 posts, read 146,361 times

Advertisements

She wouldn't go out of her way talking to you like that if she wasn't your waitress, nor would she remember. It's not as if she wants to be nice so you come back and pour more money into the place, she doesn't care that much. Go next time and ask her out, straight up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2013, 07:36 PM

911 posts, read 2,600,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jooooeeee View Post
Met up with a good friend and her toddler kids for a breakfast this morning. Got to the restaurant a lil early and was helped by a beautiful waitress with a great smile. We exchanged glances often and she was really very sweet. My friend and her kids arrive and my focus shifts! After we finish eating, my friends runs her daughter out to the car to change and leaves her son with me. As soon as my friend walks out the cute waitress walks up and smiles.. Asks if they are mine. I reply that they are not, im just really good friends with their mother. She smiles and continues on! Shift changed and I didn't see her after that. My question is... Was she just being sweet or does that sound like an indicator of interest? I'm gonna head down again this week with a buddy and ask her out anyways lol, but was wondering about the questioning if they were my kids. If she wasn't interested wouldn't she just assume they were mine?

i've had this happen too...women are VERY territorial, they'll hawk eye you while ur in a restaurant...in front of ur girlfriend while shes bringing your food.

me, my ex and her kid were at applebee's once and my god.....like FIVE servers came over to see this little girl running around all cute etc.

then one talked to me....and kept talking.... lol

Old 07-29-2013, 01:34 AM

1,373 posts, read 2,958,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickytoffee View Post
Wife hunting in a restaurant accompanied by a close woman friend with two small children? Who was he hunting? Waitresses on the clock or single female customers who could obviously figure out his female companion with the kids was just a really good friend?
Wife hunting the waitress
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships