Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 06:45 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,947,431 times

Advertisements

Ahahahaha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2013, 06:49 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,114,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ahahahaha.

Then she can be MyBabeFromZona LOL

Old 07-29-2013, 06:55 PM

271 posts, read 385,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
I have noticed lately that I only want to be in a presence of a woman or talk to a woman when I'm in the mood for a "sexual experience"

I really don't want to be this way but it seems uncontrollable and I notice I only go online when I'm in that type of mood and care nothing about dating. It's like omnce a woman to come over to meet me and we have our fun, I want her to quickly leave so I can get back to the things below I love

sports
internet
tv
reading
friends
music

UNTIL I get that feeling again and then I'm back on the hunt. Is this confirmation that I have lost interest in finding love? Or do you think that because it is soooooooooooo had finding someone you want to date that it's a lot easier to have a FWB?

Any other guy ever get this feeling or am I the only one on the planet that feels this way which may mean I'm not normal?
You like them but you don't need them.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Then she can be MyBabeFromZona LOL
You should tap that. Lol

Old 07-29-2013, 07:43 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,114,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
You should tap that. Lol

Then my screen can Mr. Tapper LOL

Old 07-29-2013, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Then my screen can Mr. Tapper LOL
Cracking up. That was so lame. Sheesh.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:51 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,188,012 times
Quote:
I have noticed lately that I only want to be in a presence of a woman or talk to a woman when I'm in the mood for a "sexual experience"

I really don't want to be this way but it seems uncontrollable and I notice I only go online when I'm in that type of mood and care nothing about dating. It's like omnce a woman to come over to meet me and we have our fun, I want her to quickly leave so I can get back to the things below I love

sports
internet
tv
reading
friends
music

UNTIL I get that feeling again and then I'm back on the hunt. Is this confirmation that I have lost interest in finding love? Or do you think that because it is soooooooooooo had finding someone you want to date that it's a lot easier to have a FWB?

Any other guy ever get this feeling or am I the only one on the planet that feels this way which may mean I'm not normal?

Kitty's only kitty and you get it when you need it.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:56 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,239,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
happens more often than guys would admit. this is just a guess, but I think many guys see a "loving relationship" as simply companionship, sex, caring partner, and hopefully a good mother of their children. And, yes, an LTR or marriage is not always blissful, you take the good with the bad --and every guy knows there is some bad they would rather not live with (and i'm sure it's the same for women).

However, i'm not sure how old you are but you will reach an age >30yo where you will end up with fewer single male friends to hang out with. many will be married and have kids, and you will want at least a cool cute live-in partner.

Finally, there is a point where you have had enough break ups or a divorce, as in my case, where the heart just doesn't "fall in love" as easily as it once did. Sure, you will experience the euphoria of connecting with someone new, but after a while it's just two ppl with different lives, backgrounds and challenges trying to create a common life plan where at least you mutually get your needs met and hopefully enjoy the ride while doing so.

So if you are getting your needs met and enjoying life as it is with your current situation, you have nothing to worry about.
Yep this is pretty much it and its really sad, I feel myself falling into this. It is not ideal.

Old 07-29-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
Yep this is pretty much it and its really sad, I feel myself falling into this. It is not ideal.
Awwww don't give up. ((Hugs))

Old 07-29-2013, 08:36 PM

469 posts, read 568,024 times
Quote:

sports
internet
tv
reading
friends
music

Ah my fellow philly native, in my opinion, you're realizing that you want to be single for a little while longer. More time for you to do things for yourself. You've temporarily have put the idea of love in the back of your mind, but are subconsciously waiting for her to show her true colors to you. Relax, focus on yourself for now, the feeling will come back and the closure will come when she's in your presence. In the meantime, focus on your hobbies, job, etc.

I have felt the same way before and am going through the same motions. No need to worry, you're not the only individual like this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships