Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 03:28 PM

9 posts, read 136,820 times

Advertisements

Guys if you would meet a girl who is let's say above 20 years old, pretty face, attractive body, but still a virgin, not because of religious reasons... just because she doesn't want to give it away for someone she doesn't love or who doesn't care about her (and knowing that she doesn't want to wait until marriage).... How would you react ? Would you be creeped out or excited/honored ? Would you like to "teach" her, or prefer a more experienced girl ?

Thanks !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2013, 03:34 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,539,630 times
Unless you have a sign around your neck saying you're a virgin, most guys wouldn't react in any way.

Old 08-06-2013, 03:35 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,343,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna181 View Post
Guys if you would meet a girl who is let's say above 20 years old, pretty face, attractive body, but still a virgin, not because of religious reasons... just because she doesn't want to give it away for someone she doesn't love or who doesn't care about her (and knowing that she doesn't want to wait until marriage).... How would you react ? Would you be creeped out or excited/honored ? Would you like to "teach" her, or prefer a more experienced girl ?

Thanks !
It's a non-issue for me.

I don't understand people who make such a big fuss over someone else's sexual experience. If a woman told me she was a virgin and she is in her 30s, I'd be like,

Okay.

But everyone is like "Oh my God, it's a flesh eating virgin!!! Run!!!

We can be such retards.

However... (Refrains from saying something contradictory and hypocritical)

Old 08-06-2013, 03:38 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,444,770 times
I don't think people generally care.

I think it's usually the high school, or super religious crowd that makes a fuss.

Old 08-06-2013, 03:44 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,515 times
Quote:

Thanks !
That's all that counts: cute, young, and attractive. As far as the virgin part, I will assume that she is a bit more difficult to get into bed, she will be opinionated about things going to far, and I'd have to be extra sensitive when it comes to that point, if it ever does.

Really, it's never been a "turn on", and almost a negative depending on the age (>24). IMHO there is a mental wall that she keeps building in order to keep resisting the inevitable, so by the time she is in her mid-20s, a guy faces some stiff resistance cuz she's already made up her mind as to "don't pass GO".

Old 08-06-2013, 03:45 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,467,349 times
How much above 20? lol Over 25, and I might wonder, but otherwise, it's not unreasonable or strange, just not usual. Anyway, at my age, I don't think I'd be dating anyone under 30, so it doesn't matter.

Old 08-06-2013, 04:13 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,957,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
I don't think people generally care.

I think it's usually the high school, or super religious crowd that makes a fuss.

Bolded is mostly true, however, a lot of guys do get off knowing that they are a womans first.
The truth is, you (Or I anyway) never do forget your first. For the people that get close to 100 partners, I donno if the first can be remembered, but I do remember my first.

But as a guy, if I dated a woman who was a virgin, as long as we were compatitble, that would be more of a positive than a negative. But I would wonder about her sexual drive... if she has an extremely low libido, THAT would be a problem. The virginity would not be.

When I lost my V-card, my partner had no idea I had never been intimate before. I told her afterwards( 2 weeks-ish), but we hadn't had that talk untill that point.
I suppose for a woman it's different...

Old 08-06-2013, 04:18 PM

89 posts, read 131,234 times
I'd think she was unintrested with sex in general.

Old 08-06-2013, 04:19 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,480,591 times
Quote:

Thanks !
Sex is a normal, joyful part of adult relationships. Someone who sees virginity as something not to be "given away" sounds like someone with a pretty old-fashioned, uptight attitude about sex. Probably not someone I would be compatible with.

Old 08-06-2013, 04:20 PM

45,337 posts, read 60,512,994 times
Someone we kmow Anna181?

If I were a 20 something I would consider it a challenge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships