Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 10:18 AM

1,203 posts, read 4,079,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
So I was really focused on this alpha male mindset issue and it wasnt until Mystery and Matador told me directly "dude, drop that insecurity right now, you're are way more alpha than 90% of the guys here.
I have another term for people who refer to themselves as "alpha". It's "douche". 90% of the time, in my experience, that's been an accurate description.

Old 08-11-2013, 10:24 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Negging. Such a wonderful thing. I guess insecure women would then seek approval. I just write people who do it off as d-bags. There are many guys on CD that do it. It's quite obvious and quite transparent.

Old 08-11-2013, 10:59 AM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
Actually, I never said you would forbid your kids. So the one who lacks reading comprehension is you. I actually just said what you said. Which is that you expect your kids to be in a certain way.

You did not say "I would like". You said "my kids will do this and this". That sounds like controlling behavior. In addition to that you wrote this
I suppose I'll have to add "light or casual touching" to her list of reasons to shoot a guy down without so much as a second thought.
Which is highly disturbing.

What a childish comment. You said what you said. You could have responded politely
"I know what I said could be easily misunderstood, but what I really meant was"

No instead of that you had to come with childish personal attacks.
You suggested I am a controlling parent. I'd quote an example but I already have one here with your latest. By suggesting I am controlling you are suggesting I will forbid certain activities. (See, that's what a decent reading comprehension can do for you.)

Now, at no point have I said "my kids will..." I even challenged you to find it and quote it. Not lost on anyone else reading is the fact that you are not able to do that. Yet you keep arguing with me as though that is what I said or even implied. This is the work of one who lacks enough intellectual honesty to actually discuss what you opponent says instead of what he wished they said. What you did quote was a statement of values I plan on teaching my daughter. Again, you have repeatedly failed to demonstrate how teaching certain values is controlling. I don't expect them to adhere to everything I teach to the letter. They are going to make their own decisions and some of them are probably not going to be in keeping with the values I'll have taught. I have acknowledged this repeated times, yet you continue to argue your position that I am a controlling parent. And for what it's worth, hands-on perverts would also think teaching my daughter to respect herself to the point she doesn't let strangers fondle her is highly disturbing. Another glimpse into your character.

I did say what I said, and you continue to wrongly translate it into something you wished it meant. I've been pretty clear about it, only you seem to be struggling to understand what I am saying. No need to politely apologize, as you seem to be the only one who is willfully confused. I can at least appreciate tour fellow PUA artist (nokiddin) because even if I disagree with his position, he at least has the ability to read, understand, and reply on topic.

And if you are going to accuse me of childish attacks, show proof (quote it) or report me to a moderator. Don't make accusations you cannot substantiate. It is not childish at all to read some of your posts, see the trend of your refusal or inability to see my position for what it is instead of what you wish it was, and determine you lack the brainpower to make further conversation worthwhile. You can reply is you choose. I'll give you the last word. I may even read it. I won't likely reply, however. I believe my side of this discussion is well represented and see no further value in discussing further.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships