Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2013, 07:26 AM

678 posts, read 697,730 times

Advertisements

Ok i had a bad experience with this girl one time. I can Openly admit im a stupid young guy.I was 19 at the time long story short i thought i could trust her after about a year of dating i gave her my credit card and she just went to town buying and buying random stuff??? So i know im not the only one whose done something stupid and would like to hear some stories.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2013, 07:28 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,425,022 times
17 "rounds" or so, in 24 hours when was younger

Old 08-12-2013, 07:45 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,802,378 times
If it makes you feel any better, the same thing happened with a male friend of mine. Except that the woman also took stuff from his house as well. She was a real "catch" for sure (maybe for the police).

For what it's worth, he still trusts women. He lets me stay at his place when I visit and he even hands me his wallet when I offer to go pick up lunch for him when he's at work (he tells me to take what I need... by the way, he won't let me pay and gets offended when I do).

I am not a really crazy person... I am pretty vanilla and boring. I mean the craziest thing I ever did was jump in a water fountain with a guy at midnight for the fun of it. I know, not very exciting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships