Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 06:30 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,714,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackall View Post
When I was 18 I worked at a newspaper managing the kids that delivered the newspapers. I was the only guy working with a bunch of women in their mid to late 40's. I was just out of high school, shy, naive and had very little experience with women.

One day we had a gift exchange and everyone would hold up what they got. One of these women got me a very, very small leopard print pair of underwear. When I held it up, they all started hooting and yelling. I'm stunned because I'm not a great looking guy or anything and was overweight.

A couple of days later one of the women and I were walking in to work and she asked me if I had the underwear on (no). Before I could say anything, she says "why don't I put my hand down your pants and find out for myself." She was married and about 45. Again, I'm stunned and she tells me it's ok, her husband is cool and invites me over. I didn't know if she meant by herself or with him there. I took it as him being there and declined.

A couple of times later she would do things like rub my leg, etc. I ever took her up on it. Sometimes I wish I had, but the thought of a couple kind of freaked me out.
Wow you grew up fast!

Old 08-31-2013, 05:13 AM

26 posts, read 28,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Wow you grew up fast!
Oops, typo. I NEVER took her up on it.

Whew.

Old 10-06-2014, 03:53 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,590,493 times
A few years ago, before we left Boston my wife and I were.

A coworker of mine, who was a few years younger than me and married, she and I had a friendly relationship for about a year or so. She worked in the cubicle next to mine, so we chatted a lot. She was admittely quite cute, but married, as was I.

Over time, we discovered that she and my wife liked a lot of the same things, and even went to the same high school, graduating 3 years apart and they did actually know each other. This was before my wife was on Facebook or other social media, so she and my wife had not reconnected in any other way.

The coworker was always pretty flirty, but never anything inappropriate.

One week she said, "are you and T (wife) busy this weekend?"

I said "no, why?"

"Well, I thought maybe you two could meet up with us for dinner to talk about an idea Bill (not his real name) and I had.

Since we often talked about finance and economics (we worked in finance), I assumed she meant some business venture type idea.

So, at some point during dinner, the discussion (on their part, not my wife and I) turned to the idea that my coworker was very attracted to me, and she thought my wife was her hubby's type, so they wanted to swap. Apparently they were doing this almost every weekend with a particular couple, and that couple had decided they weren't interested anymore. Basically, she and her husband were "interviewing" for another couple to swap with regularly.

While I'm not opposed to couples that do that, it's not our thing, so we politely declined.

I did get a Facebook friend request from her last year but ignored it. Too weird.

Old 10-06-2014, 04:21 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,590,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
I can only see a guy wanting to be approached by a hot lesbian couple and a woman wanting to be approached by a hot heteroxsexual couple

Not sure why I man would want to be in a threesome that involves another guy
The Devil's Three-Way.

That's the second time today I got to type that.

Old 10-06-2014, 04:24 PM

785 posts, read 947,878 times
Yes lol.

Old 10-06-2014, 05:00 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,712,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I went out with friends to a bar last night and had an interesting encounter. My group of friends had a table, but the place was a little under staffed so I went up to the bar to get a beer.

I parked myself next to a very pretty young lady and we started talking about something that was on the TV. Her body language and smile indicated that she was possibly interested. The Bar tender delivered my beer and I stayed at the bar to continue my conversation with her. She reached over a couple of times why we were talking and touched my hand and arm; I'm thinking all good indications. A while later a good looking guy walks up to her and starts talking to her. She is showing no indication of a romantic vibe towards him, but a minute into their conversation she says "How rude of me let me introduce you to my husband".

I normally, would have thought bummer, but he leaned over and shook my hand and started talking to me as if we were old friends. He said they had just moved in from out of town and were fortunate in finding a great place to go to that had so many great people. He excused himself to go outside for a smoke and insisted that I continue my conversation with his wife. We were carrying for a while longer and she asked if I wanted to go outside and have a smoke with her and her husband. I told her I don't smoke but I would join them.

I spent the rest of the evening with them talking about everything from relationships to current events. The entire time she was parked right up next to me, leaning into my shoulder occasionally, while he stayed on the other side of the table. We all talked to a number of other people, some of my friends and some strangers for the rest of the night. Before I left they asked me if I wanted to go out with them sometime. I said quite possibly and I would probably see them at the same palce again.

I'm not naive and I have met a lot of friendly couples over the years when going out solo but this had a real pick up vibe about it. Were they Swingers or maybe open marriage types? Maybe just the most friendly couple I have ever met? I would never take them up if they were but I am intrigued

Could have been either one Much more refreshing than a man cheating on his wife in my opinion. If you are open to it great and if not that is great as well.

Old 10-06-2014, 05:14 PM

28,896 posts, read 53,936,484 times
This happened to me the previous summer.

So I was at Target, buying some odds and ends for my son's week at camp. He had lost his hacky sack (Look it up, I'm too tired to explain what it is) and so I walk into the sporting goods section to find a new one.

Not finding it, I stroll up the counter and ask the clerk if they have one in stock. There was a couple there, young 40s, upper middle-class look about them. When the clerk was no help, the woman chimes in and says, "I'll help you find them," and then takes me by the hand. Yes, you heard right. She took my hand and started leading me down the aisle.

Looking over my shoulder and kind of laughing, I say to her husband, "Mind if I borrow your wife?" to which he said, "Be my guest." The woman and I, hand-in-hand, are strolling down the aisles looking for a hacky sack. I did let go of her hand but she definitely had, how do I put it, no issue with personal space. Asked me a number of questions about what I do for a living, etc., etc. Overall, it was a pretty funny conversation but, the entire time, I'm thinking, "This woman is hitting on me, right?"

When we didn't find the hacky sack, she took my hand against and led me back to the counter and her waiting husband (Who was approximately 7'8" and looked as if he were fully capable of tearing me from limb to limb). So for the next several minutes, they tell me their life story, advise me on where to buy a hacky sack and then want to know if I wanted to grab a cocktail with them. At this point, I'm awfully damned sure this is a pickup and pleaded a rain check.

I gotta say that I was flattered, because the woman was really attractive. I was graceful about matters and thanked them for their help, but it was a firm and polite turndown.

MrsCPG and I have been approached a number of times as a couple. Most of the times, we didn't even realize what was going on until after the fact.

Last edited by cpg35223; 10-06-2014 at 05:28 PM..

Old 10-06-2014, 06:38 PM

9,002 posts, read 10,129,438 times
Lol yes, of course- few different times.
First time was w/ my husband's best friend (his wife was bi)

The other times probably don't pertain to this question

Old 10-06-2014, 07:23 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,774,405 times
Being bisexual, I was approached by two couples while OLD. Not happening.

Old 10-09-2014, 06:53 PM

38,965 posts, read 27,328,653 times
Yes. I didn't find the women attractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships