Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 09:31 PM

230 posts, read 315,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashrulez View Post
Well, to be honest, i've shared my bed with a number of these slutty, younger types you've described. On one hand I find it detestable, and on the other, hey, I'm getting laid. I do think that slutty behavior is a reflection of one's own sense of self-worth. Those who value themselves and their bodies more tend to refrain from being ho bags.
But, of course, you don't apply the "ho bag" label to yourself or find your own behavior "detestable." Even though you were a willing participant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2013, 09:35 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
those 8-10 years are spent with a bunch of those bad boy types too, so they get it out of there system before finding someone who can hold down a stable(ish in this economy) job.

Probably.

Old 08-16-2013, 10:03 PM

1,290 posts, read 1,343,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
those 8-10 years are spent with a bunch of those bad boy types too, so they get it out of there system before finding someone who can hold down a stable(ish in this economy) job.

Probably.
Valid point. And you don't have to be a **** (sleep with a bunch of different guys)...but a lot of women have that bad boy thing they need to experience before moving on into a more stable lifestyle...

Old 08-16-2013, 10:09 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njmom66 View Post
Valid point. And you don't have to be a **** (sleep with a bunch of different guys)...but a lot of women have that bad boy thing they need to experience before moving on into a more stable lifestyle...

what makes you think These kinda of woman deserve great guys?

Old 08-16-2013, 10:21 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,447,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
NOTE: There is no guaranteed protection against STD's. Condoms only cover part of the genitalia. The rest is exposed. STD's can and do lurk in the exposed areas.

[This has been a public service announcement.]

Too add to the public service announcement:

Condoms can break.

If a condom is not properly applied then you also are at high risk of STD.

If the person does not wash his hands or fingers after doing what ever it is with themselves you are at risk if they touch you with those unwashed hands or fingers or try to apply a condom with STD germy hands/fingers.

Random sex protected or not is a real Russian Roulette game.

Old 08-19-2013, 07:41 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
I once heard a rumor that women like sex just as much if not more than men. I think it's b.s., just "anything you could do I could do better" talk. But if it were true, a slvt phase would at least confirm the hypothesis

This woman does, (I never had a "real" slvt phase but came pretty close) but these threads always remind me of this dialogue from an episode of "That 70s Show":

Quote:
Michael Kelso: "When guys cheat, its because they need some hot action. But when girls cheat it's way worse, 'cause girls don't even like sex."

Jackie Burkhardt: "We do too."

Michael: "Then why aren't we doing it right now?"

Jackie: "Because I don't want to do it right now!"

Michael: "Well I do. Point made!"
Loved that show.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:28 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,760,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I can relate to what you just wrote. I feel the need to "test out" men in an intimate way since I never did it when I was younger and I have yet to meet anyone who really turns me on.
I'm a man, currently early-30's and never felt that kind of a need to test out any women intimately, ever...truly innocent/virtuous young adult women can actually be incredibly attractive and very endearing, to some guys...

To me, a woman who had no prior intimate exp. at all is in fact the most desirable (please understand though, I'm not saying that nice and kind-hearted women who have had intimate exp. before are less-worthy than a virgin; they're both outstanding and wonderful kinds of women, just different).

This is the kind of ideal woman that I dream of lol, not an intimately-experienced woman...

Last edited by Phoenix2017; 08-19-2013 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: Adds

Old 08-19-2013, 11:39 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,451,329 times
you mean young people like and have sex?!? OMG!!

seriously though. no not EVERY young women needs to try every type of man to understand what she likes and does not.

good is good and bad is bad...that's all it amounts to in the end. one or nine hundred dicks later it really doesn't matter much.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:41 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Most young women are having WAAAY more sex with way more guys then they're letting on.

Then when its time to settle down they'll pretend they're the "good girl" and rope a sucker in

Old 08-19-2013, 12:29 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,399,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Most young women are having WAAAY more sex with way more guys then they're letting on.

Then when its time to settle down they'll pretend they're the "good girl" and rope a sucker in

Did you ever ask your mom why she did that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships