Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 12:55 AM

302 posts, read 303,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
But is that the real reason you want to know? Is it really a health issue?

It doesn't sound like it to me. And I bet it doesn't sound like it to her, either. It sounds more like you want to get dirt on her to use later if you need to. You need to stop asking. Let it go.
Quite the assumptions there. I only asked her once about her sexual history, and only because we were having sex. She didn't like being put on the spot and she didn't like having to admit that she's a skank. That's why she stormed out of the restaurant. See, all this I've learned just from the responses in this thread.

I will keep you all updated in case she contacts me again. Should be interesting, don't you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2013, 02:19 AM

3,391 posts, read 4,472,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashrulez View Post
Quite the assumptions there. I only asked her once about her sexual history, and only because we were having sex. She didn't like being put on the spot and she didn't like having to admit that she's a skank. That's why she stormed out of the restaurant. See, all this I've learned just from the responses in this thread.

I will keep you all updated in case she contacts me again. Should be interesting, don't you think?
Honestly, I don't think it is an unfair assumption. I think it is a fair one. If you were mainly concerned about the health issue, you wouldn't be calling her a "skank."

Old 08-17-2013, 02:23 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,103,864 times
Quote:
Of course it's my business. I'm sticking my d!ck in her so it's my business. And yes, she's on the pill, so no condom is used.
The pill does not protect from any other disease and perhaps you should quit sticking things where they don't belong, especially your nose in her business when you were not a couple.
Did you volunteer your sexual history before you asked for hers?

Also, taking birth control pills is not a 100% guarantee that she will not get pregnant, you really should be more responsible for yourself when it comes to birth control and any disease that keeps on giving after you get it.

She is a "skank"? Really, but you are the one who has unprotected sex because the girl happens to take birth control pills...

Old 08-17-2013, 02:35 AM

438 posts, read 658,857 times
Quote:
This is why it's my business. This is why I asked her about her recent sexual history. Starting to get the picture?
Did you ask her before or after boinking her?

Old 08-17-2013, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Honestly, I don't think it is an unfair assumption. I think it is a fair one. If you were mainly concerned about the health issue, you wouldn't be calling her a "skank."
I call her a skank because honestly, that's what she is. And I've always known this, from day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
The pill does not protect from any other disease and perhaps you should quit sticking things where they don't belong, especially your nose in her business when you were not a couple.
Did you volunteer your sexual history before you asked for hers?

Also, taking birth control pills is not a 100% guarantee that she will not get pregnant, you really should be more responsible for yourself when it comes to birth control and any disease that keeps on giving after you get it.

She is a "skank"? Really, but you are the one who has unprotected sex because the girl happens to take birth control pills...
1. Yes, I volunteered my recent sexual history because it's a very important piece of information when you're having sex with someone. 2. I know. I was stupid for even going near her. Never again. 3. I didn't sleep with someone I just met.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing traveler View Post
Did you ask her before or after boinking her?
Unfortunately, after. Which was incredibly stupid, I know. Who knows how many d!cks have been up in that girl since we broke up.

Old 08-17-2013, 10:36 AM

943 posts, read 1,002,874 times
It kinda sounds like you want to present your angry point of view about this girl in order for your opinion to be bolstered. I know how it feels when you're angry and you just want someone to listen to you vent, and hear how you were 'done-wrong'.
But, in the course of this thread you reveal yourself too...if you really want to have a non skanky girl in your life, you have to be more selective and smart about your choices. You actually would take the time before becoming sexual with someone the first time to find out how trustworthy they are. What do they want from you. Have they had a lot of partners-recently?Are they interested in having a committed relationship with JUST one person?
It sounds like you found someone who has low integrity and pretty low self-worth. And it sounds like you'd really like to have more than that. What do you think? Is it worth it to take a little more time in order to prevent this kind of thing from happening? Or is having casual sex better for you?

Old 08-17-2013, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foclampt View Post
It sounds like you found someone who has low integrity and pretty low self-worth. And it sounds like you'd really like to have more than that. What do you think? Is it worth it to take a little more time in order to prevent this kind of thing from happening? Or is having casual sex better for you?
You've made some very good points, and you are correct. But honestly, when I hooked up with this girl several months ago, two things drew me to her; sex and the fact that she's a fun person to hang out with. But to be clear, never did I think the relationship would go anywhere, never.

I also want to be clear about the fact that I'm not angry. When I call her a skank it's not because I'm angry, it's because that's what she is. I've never judged her, though. Which is why I was surprised that she reacted so strongly when I asked her about her recent sexual history. It wasn't to get dirt on her, it was to protect myself from std's.

To delve deeper into your comments, yes, I do want something more meaningful with a person that I see a real future with. And when that person comes along I will welcome her with open arms. But until then, it's hard, as a red-blooded man, to turn down sex with a pretty, willing and fun woman. So I think part of it for me, is learning how to control my libido rather than just jumping into the sack with women. Like I said earlier, I'm still learning about myself and about relationships.

Thank you for your comments.

Old 08-17-2013, 02:06 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,472,832 times
Quote:
I call her a skank because honestly, that's what she is. And I've always known this, from day one.
But "skank" is not some neutral descriptive word, like "round" or "green." It is highly loaded with contempt and hatred. No one ever called anyone that didn't disgust and enrage them a "skank." Not ever.

Old 08-17-2013, 02:10 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,659,779 times
Quote:
But "skank" is not some neutral descriptive word, like "round" or "green." It is highly loaded with contempt and hatred. No one ever called anyone that didn't disgust and enrage them a "skank." Not ever.
Yes, makes you wonder why he would want to debase himself by being intimate with her. He must loathe himself even more.

Old 08-17-2013, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Yes, makes you wonder why he would want to debase himself by being intimate with her. He must loathe himself even more.
Well, as I said earlier...several months ago, before we started having sex, we both go tested. So it's not like I was sticking my d!ck in some place that was unsafe. We had fun together, we had great sex. Why does that mean I loathe myself? Yeah, she's a skank. I wouldn't call her that to her face, obviously. But that's my honest assessment. It doesn't mean I hate her, not by any stretch. In fact I've always enjoyed spending time with her. She's a fun person and quite bright. Doesn't mean she ain't no skank though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships