Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 03:34 PM

1 posts, read 430 times

Advertisements

work with a guy..I thought he was gay for the longest time..found out he wasnt, we started messaging daily..it turned into sending pics..etc..we became great friends as well..nothing sexually ever happened.then..I find out he has a girlfriend..by this time I already started liking him..ik I shouldv just stopped talking to him..1 day he asked for a pic, it wasnt a bad picture..just cleavage..so I sent it..well his girlfriend replied with about 10 messages..using every threatening word imagined..I didnt reply to her..I blocked both her & him..fast forward a few days..I go into work..the girlfriend called our employer & told them what happened..the guy & I arent allowed to work together anymore & have no communication..I just dont know what to think..I need some ideas on how to handle this..thanks.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 09-16-2020 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: Edited thread title for clarification.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2020, 03:44 PM

1,505 posts, read 1,810,323 times
Have no communication with him. Excel in your job and let it go. Sad that he knew how crazy his gf is and asked for pics. Appears that he likes her drama.

Old 09-15-2020, 03:49 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,580,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angieb1234 View Post
work with a guy..I thought he was gay for the longest time..found out he wasnt, we started messaging daily..it turned into sending pics..etc..we became great friends as well..nothing sexually ever happened.then..I find out he has a girlfriend..by this time I already started liking him..ik I shouldv just stopped talking to him..1 day he asked for a pic, it wasnt a bad picture..just cleavage..so I sent it..well his girlfriend replied with about 10 messages..using every threatening word imagined..I didnt reply to her..I blocked both her & him..fast forward a few days..I go into work..the girlfriend called our employer & told them what happened..the guy & I arent allowed to work together anymore & have no communication..I just dont know what to think..I need some ideas on how to handle this..thanks.

Just stop having communication......why would you want to? It's just drama!

Old 09-15-2020, 03:57 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Let this be a good reminder to never mess with people from work!

Old 09-15-2020, 04:55 PM

12,773 posts, read 14,978,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post

True! She went overboard to you IMO, but she's probably still w/ him instead of dumping him. That's how it often is...the cheated-on GF just loves tearing into the other woman while stupidly staying w/ the BF who she needs to be dumping.

Old 09-16-2020, 03:29 AM

7,588 posts, read 4,160,966 times
It sounds like your employer handled it for you. I would take their lead.

Old 09-16-2020, 05:56 AM

6,639 posts, read 4,573,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
except for the thousands (millions ?) of persons who meet their spouse at work.

Old 09-16-2020, 06:23 AM

8,590 posts, read 12,344,993 times
Let this be a learning experience. Don't mess around with a guy you know has a girlfriend. Don't mess around with a co-worker. Don't send people racy pictures via a mobile device.

There is nothing to handle. Do your work and stay away from the guy with a nutty girlfriend.

Old 09-16-2020, 07:46 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post

I know a couple, and none dated while they worked at the same company. They were smart professionals and waited until one left. I can win the lottery as well, that doesn't make it smart to play.

Old 09-16-2020, 08:31 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,530,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondiel View Post
Have no communication with him. Excel in your job and let it go. Sad that he knew how crazy his gf is and asked for pics. Appears that he likes her drama.
Or she could....I don’t know....not send shots of her baabs to a coworker. Even if he was single. And if he is married or has a SO...it should be a absolute nope not gonna touch that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
Yes ....you’re right. But as soon as she found out the guy had a gf......she should of said hey sorry I’m not interested. And she should of had a strictly coworker relationship. Knowing he is in a relationship she sends a pic of her girls in a huddle. And the gf got pissed and complained. She is as much at fault as he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships