Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What's worse the means to catch them or the fact they got caught
It is wrong to spy on them of you suspect them cheating 1 16.67%
Is it ok to spy on them of you suspect them cheating 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2022, 11:05 PM

1 posts, read 1,021 times

Advertisements

So all of a sudden my woman changes everything in our relationship to how often we have sex to her no longer sleeping under the covers. And then she instantly statys hiding her cell phone and no l I nger answers phone calls because I was around. Or turning her phone screen away when texting. So I start forgetting my spare cell phone in her vehicle and of course I have the phone on-site we nt with auto answer on. Low and behold the first time I do it she is totally lieing about where she was going supposedly she is going to go see her dieing ex sisterr in law. She goes the total opposite way to n another town where I could track the phone with a find my iphone. And I could here her talking **** about me To her ex boyfriend. And then when she comes home I confrontnher she's wears onnher kids life, she stands right in ****ing front of me and tries to lie to me. Either way we move passed this. A couple days later I here her asking her niece To call her and make it sound like she needs her over night. Then wheen she comes home I tell her I know all about it. And I end up telling her how I know and she has the balls to tell me how I am the bad person forninvading her private life. WHATS WORSE? And what about these smart tags if you suspect t them cheating us it ok or not ok to use them to follow them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2022, 12:52 AM

29,532 posts, read 22,789,468 times
Move on.

Old 08-10-2022, 01:51 AM

1,655 posts, read 780,850 times
Dump her. She’s trash. Actually you should have been out or put her stuff on the doorstep once you heard her talking to her ex.

Old 08-10-2022, 06:13 AM

1,483 posts, read 688,926 times
Yep, throw her out on her ass - you don't have to put up with that.

Old 08-10-2022, 06:19 AM

2,217 posts, read 2,177,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredofbeingliedto View Post
So all of a sudden my woman changes everything in our relationship to how often we have sex to her no longer sleeping under the covers. And then she instantly statys hiding her cell phone and no l I nger answers phone calls because I was around. Or turning her phone screen away when texting. So I start forgetting my spare cell phone in her vehicle and of course I have the phone on-site we nt with auto answer on. Low and behold the first time I do it she is totally lieing about where she was going supposedly she is going to go see her dieing ex sisterr in law. She goes the total opposite way to n another town where I could track the phone with a find my iphone. And I could here her talking **** about me To her ex boyfriend. And then when she comes home I confrontnher she's wears onnher kids life, she stands right in ****ing front of me and tries to lie to me. Either way we move passed this. A couple days later I here her asking her niece To call her and make it sound like she needs her over night. Then wheen she comes home I tell her I know all about it. And I end up telling her how I know and she has the balls to tell me how I am the bad person forninvading her private life. WHATS WORSE? And what about these smart tags if you suspect t them cheating us it ok or not ok to use them to follow them?
I think this poll and you are asking the wrong question. If you feel like someone you care about is not being honest with you, what should you do. Leave. Its over. The relationship is already dead. If you do not trust the person, its done.

Old 08-10-2022, 06:19 AM

29,775 posts, read 34,517,890 times
Quote:
And what about these smart tags if you suspect t them cheating us it ok or not ok to use them to follow them?
No, don't, that's creepy. If you don't trust enough that you want to want to spy and track them, it's already over.

Old 08-10-2022, 07:27 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,216,581 times
Doing all that secret squirrel spy stuff will only make you more miserable. Don't do it. For your own mental health, just don't do it.

She doesn't deserve any respect or regard from you. She really really isn't worth it. Kick her out, or you move out, or whatever. I hope you don't share any kids.

Old 08-10-2022, 08:30 AM

6,931 posts, read 4,942,734 times
What's worse is staying with someone you don't trust.

Old 08-10-2022, 10:56 AM

3,002 posts, read 1,682,965 times
I don't understand why check phone, tracking, texts, listen to phone calls. Why live like that?
People are going to do what they're going to do. Snooping won't stop them.

I never look at my husband's texts, email, phone. I have better things to do than spy on him.

OP if this person's behavior isn't acceptable to you get your ducks in a row and leave Sweety to her own devices.

Criticizing to an ex is a deal breaker in my view. If she has a problem with you she should talk to you about it not her ex.

Old 08-10-2022, 11:06 AM

102,275 posts, read 108,342,014 times
Quote:
It doesn't sound like you moved past it. You continued spying. That means you didn't move past it, and neither did she, apparently.

And she's even involved her niece in her cover-ups? How old is that niece? Think about what kind of person would involve a younger relative in their lying and cheating!

She's no longer into you. Face it. The question now is, do you continue housing her (who's paying the rent, btw, and who's on the lease?), or do you let her fend for herself?

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 08-10-2022 at 11:32 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships