Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 10:24 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
The purple ones taste like self loathing.
The chocolate ones are delicious.

Or so I've heard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2016, 10:27 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Physical attractiveness on a guy is like sprinkles on ice cream. I want the whole cone (personality, confidence, and a good spirit). That enhances the flavor.
I just want the sprinkles. Less calories that way.

Old 10-05-2016, 10:36 AM

1,915 posts, read 1,481,162 times
Am I the only one here who thinks spinkles have no flavor (not even sugar)? And I'm not trying to be metaphorical here.

For me, I'd say looks are like malt added to ice cream. Mmmm, malted ice cream. Maybe hot fudge for those of you who don't like malt. Both make ice cream better, but alone ice cream is just as good... spoonfuls of malted milk without ice cream? Yeah, not so good.

Old 10-05-2016, 10:38 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLind View Post
Am I the only one here who thinks spinkles have no flavor (not even sugar)? And I'm not trying to be metaphorical here.

For me, I'd say looks are like malt added to ice cream. Mmmm, malted ice cream. Maybe hot fudge for those of you who don't like malt. Both make ice cream better, but alone ice cream is just as good... spoonfuls of malted milk without ice cream? Yeah, not so good.
You obviously just haven't run into the right sprinkles.

Old 10-05-2016, 10:39 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLind View Post
Yeah, I'm not even sure they are sweet, but I'm guessing they are and it just isn't noticed because the ice cream is as sweet or sweeter. But no noticeable taste. Total kid thing. Color and no substance.

Old 10-05-2016, 10:41 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACEandLMS View Post
To avoid being called a troll, I won't state my views on this subject at present, I will just ask you what you feel on the subject.

2. Do you believe that - because men are more desperate for sex; do most of the approaching, paying, wining and dining - women are able to be pickier? Have you ever met a guy that wouldn't date a girl because she didn't earn X/year, lived with her parents, didn't drive a car, etc?
No. What you say is not true, generally. Sex is a less scarce than ever before. Women struggle with this.

An Animated Guide to the Economics of Sex - Freakonomics Freakonomics

Old 10-05-2016, 10:49 AM

4,857 posts, read 7,610,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
The chocolate ones are delicious.

Or so I've heard.
They're pink on the inside...

Old 10-05-2016, 10:55 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Yeah, I'm not even sure they are sweet, but I'm guessing they are and it just isn't noticed because the ice cream is as sweet or sweeter. But no noticeable taste. Total kid thing. Color and no substance.
They aren't tasting like anything. I have some. Waxy and not interesting, bland taste left in your mouth bc you feel like you've been tricked. Who knew sprinkles could ignite such philosophical converstation?

Old 10-05-2016, 10:58 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
They aren't tasting like anything. I have some. Waxy and not interesting, bland taste left in your mouth bc you feel like you've been tricked. Who knew sprinkles could ignite such philosophical converstation?

Oh, more than you could know. For starters, people might look at you blankly here if you ask for them.

In this region they're called "jimmies".

Old 10-05-2016, 11:06 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Oh, more than you could know. For starters, people might look at you blankly here if you ask for them.

In this region they're called "jimmies".
I've gotten that blank look before. I think I'll call my next boring date this.
"How did dinner go?"
"You mean with Sprinkles? He had a nice face, but...blah."

OR if we're talking about the kind that just leaves a mess on the front of your shirt? Totally different usage: "I see you've been with Sprinkles again "
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships