Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 06:36 PM

330 posts, read 546,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Woman that I talked to some times do not believe me when I say i do not have a GF. Then they tell me if i wanted a GF all i have to do is ask.
lol. Nice Humble Brag.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 07:07 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,806,006 times
Pretty much describes me as a lonely and introverted nerdy child through my school years. Dating and getting laid didn't really start happening till my college days, was a virgin still I was 25, I was that anti social and shy

Old 10-13-2013, 07:35 PM

368 posts, read 579,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDaBrain View Post
I'm actually quite happy with how I look

Facial surgery is an idiotic idea anyways. Never seen anybody who looked good after facial surgery
Chances are you've seen tons of people with good facial surgery and just ain't notice it. You can really only tell if someone had facial surgery if the results come out bad or you personally knew them prior to the surgery.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:37 PM

23 posts, read 110,304 times
"Any Guys Here Who Had Very Little Dating Life In Their Teens and 20s?"

From lurking on this forum for about 6 months, I'd say that describes about 90% of the guys here.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:09 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,652,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
LMAO!!

that is absolutely hilarious.

Well it must be nice to wake every morning and say life is beautiful happy 24/7/365 people.

I do not like people that are happy all the time I just want to go up to them and say WHY IN THE F ARE YOU HAPPY YOU F IN SUCK .

I on the other hand uses the desire to feel like I am not a loser to drive me. I don't know if that's the healthiest thing to be motivated by a fear of hating yourself. But it definitely helps.

Old 10-17-2013, 05:20 AM

37 posts, read 59,844 times
Very nice!

Old 10-17-2013, 05:22 AM

529 posts, read 703,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needing_help View Post
"Any Guys Here Who Had Very Little Dating Life In Their Teens and 20s?"

From lurking on this forum for about 6 months, I'd say that describes about 90% of the guys here.
While I realize you're making a joke/zinger, what's your point? I mean, that's the point of a relationship forum, isn't it? If we all were these perfectly normal, well-adjusted people who had great relationships, nobody would need to discuss anything.

Old 10-17-2013, 05:25 AM

5 posts, read 2,584 times
I was 18 when i went in a relation first time. We make couple of time physical relation also but after 3 month he started me ignore. I ask him but he did not give a proper reply. he stop to talk with me. after few days someone told me that he is in a relationship with another girl that was his classmate.

Old 10-17-2013, 02:25 PM

175 posts, read 276,262 times
Me. I'm 31 and never had a girl friend, I'm still a virgin too.

I had bad acne throughout secondary School. When I went to University I was totally focused on my studies. My father passed away a few months after I graduated & I wasn't really in a great place for around 3 years. I don't really have any excuses for the last 3 years. I've always thought about trying to change things - confidence, style etc but never did through fear.

Until about 3 months ago. I'm still a virgin & I've still not had a date yet, but things are slowly getting better. I enlisted the help of a therapist and bought a few good books. I've gradually started having random conversations with strangers and although it would take far too long to explaion here some much better interactions with the opposite sex.

I always put my lack of success down to height & looks; the fact I had a negative complex about myself and negative outlook on life didn't help either. But slowly but surely in the last few months things are changing & I'm sure there's been a few women interested in me & I've either not noticed at the time or admittedly bottled it and not done anything.

It's all about confidence, positive perceptions & good historical reference of which I previously never had. But slowly but surely I'm feeling more confident, have a more positive outlook on life & although I can't say I've ever had sex or dated anyone - i DO now have some positive previous interactions to remind myself of with women. Things are looking up

In actual fact if i do manage to channge my situation around, I'd like to make a post on this forum as a sticky about it; I've stopped coming on here because its quite depressing reading the amount of I've never had a girl friend/women don't like me/things will neevr change negative threads (I admittedly was one of them).

If you want to change tings, you really do have to change them yourself. I used to hear that and blow it off being defeatist saying nothing would change. But things have slightly improved as I've taken action these last 3 months - they wqouldn't have improved if I hadn't done anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships