Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 01:07 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Yea , seeing that Millennials Not Buying Cars or Even Getting Drivers Licenses.

Millennials Not Buying Cars or Even Getting Drivers Licenses

I have to have a car or i have to walk to college it not with in walking distance. Also if i meet a girl how would i pick her up or meet her anywhere for a date?
I got rid of my car when I moved over to the east coast. Best decision I ever made.

It's never been a problem meeting someone for a date and I never expect a guy to pick me up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2013, 01:49 PM

1,351 posts, read 1,597,645 times
Quote:
1 of 8 Single Men Would Rather Have an I-Phone than a Girlfriend
And 6 out of 8 single men would rather have an iPhone (or Galaxy, Nexus, etc.) AND a girlfriend. Oh yeah, and 80% of taken men have both a smartphone and a GF/spouse. After all, you only need an IQ of 70 or so to realize that this Telegraph article is rubbish and that there is an option C (Both) and an option D (Neither)...and that most decent women don't come with price tags around their necks in the first place and aren't recurring weekly or monthly expenses.

As for that Pew Research Center and Community Living study...they must have chosen at least 65% of their sample size from a collection of status-driven douchebags under the age of 25.

Old 10-07-2013, 01:50 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
Yep those people who you deem as unworthy of breeding will still be around so that means the people you don't perceived as screwed up are breeding them. So who has the real problem?

Sorry, but if you're trying to be sarcastic or pick a fight, you'll have to look elsewhere, because their own parents have nothing to do with it.

My point is that if someone is more interested in technology than people, then they would probably make lousy parents, anyway. So it's win-win! They get their gadgets, and the world doesn't get more unwanted children. Also, women are spared having to deal with these guys and feel like they come in second to an inanimate object. More win-win!

Old 10-07-2013, 01:55 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay View Post
And your Galaxy S4 wont start screaming at you and start crying when you go mountain biking with your friends instead of watching dancing with the stars with it. Never once has my I-Phone said to me "You're a pathetic loser. Marrying you was the worst mistake of my life".
Sounds like you chose your spouse poorly. I suppose if I had married someone like that, I'd be singing the praises of an object, too, like, say cucumbers, because they don't talk back either and they stay hard for a week.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:07 PM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I was joking. It just seemed like a good fit considering the responses on this thread!
That must be why so many dudes will say "I got out my Galaxy S4" instead of just "I got out my phone," as if the type of phone you have says something important about you as a person.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:12 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
That must be why so many dudes will say "I got out my Galaxy S4" instead of just "I got out my phone," as if the type of phone you have says something important about you as a person.
Like it's some sort of status symbol? lol

Wonder what they think about my dollar flip phone.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:43 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I hadn't really noticed that before... I've always just said 'my phone' but I know plenty of people who have to say the entire model of the phone instead. Just seems odd to me.

Old 10-07-2013, 04:58 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,011,414 times
This is getting to be as fun as the vegetarian thread. Almost. No one has yet claimed that smart phone users rape pigs.

As an aside I had no idea I could simply mention the name of my smart phone and women would swoon. Panties drop. Girlfriend be had. Who knew it could be that easy?

Old 10-07-2013, 07:19 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Confused...why can't you have both?

Old 10-07-2013, 07:45 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,936,635 times
Isnt that survey stupid since homosexuals obviously would want the iPhone and they arent accounted for? Also lots of men in unhappy relationships, seems about right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships