Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2013, 09:38 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,338,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by upndown View Post
It's quite funny because now everyone is trying to say that the problem is with me. Fair enough, you can say that I have no personality, but notice how all the women and their supporters are totally ignoring the actions of the women?

By the way, the one woman who was trying to criticize me sounds like I hit a nerve because she's desperately trying to make as many insults as she can at me now. That's why I don't reveal personal information on here.
You lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

You are creating a self-fulfilling prophecy and then pointing fingers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
You should read that story because it's about how single motherhood is on the rise. That's unrelated but also quite interesting.
They did not get pregnant by themselves.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:41 AM

29,739 posts, read 34,362,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
Ignoring whose actions? You're the one running after the gold-diggers. People are who they are going to be. You have no control over that. You can only control who you choose to interact with. If you find that it is the case for you that you only seem to attract women when you state your income then it's the women you are picking or it's YOU.
And the thing with actual gold diggers is that their schtick is passive. If you meet a woman who's only interested in your money and demands to be showered with gifts and treated like a princess, you can walk away without opening your wallet. No one is forcing you to buy anything for her. They're pretty easy to spot and avoid.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Absolutely there are women who date guys who make $45K a year. But rarely are they women who are "dating down." If a guy makes $45K a year, it's rare that he's witha woman making $100K. But the reverse is relatively common (as long as the woman is hot).
That's the guy's choice, right? To go for looks vs achievement.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:46 AM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
This is too hilarious. That's fine that you want to be a nurse but the fact you typed that with such determination and fervor is hilarious. I can imagine standing, screaming and pointing. I WILL BE A NURSE, DAMN IT! Splitting my sides real talk.

“There's no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.”
Will Smith

Old 10-08-2013, 09:47 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,745,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And the thing with actual gold diggers is that their schtick is passive. If you meet a woman who's only interested in your money and demands to be showered with gifts and treated like a princess, you can walk away without opening your wallet. No one is forcing you to buy anything for her. They're pretty easy to spot and avoid.
I would agree with that, there are not many people who have a gold digger holding a gun to their heads to buy the things they buy for them, or to pay their bills.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Well I do not real care what woman think is a good job . I know what I want to do and I am going to do . I am going to be a nurse no mater what . I do not care some people joke about me being a man and being nurse but I do not care.

I am doing for the right reasons and want a job that matters. Might it help with the lady's I do not know how woman feel about it never really asked a girl.

Also I am open to working in Pediatrics or the NICU where they place sick and/or premature newborns. I sure its not going to win me any dates but it says a lot about a guy vs a guy working a dead end job he hates.
See? It is your own hang up.

Lots of guys are nurses, many women find that sexy as hell, and I think they are GREAT.

But you are SURE that won't win you dates.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:18 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
“There's no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.”
Will Smith

okay, so we are now quoting fresh prince of bel aire??

just kidding krieger, i do and have worked with lots of male nurses, and the stereotype is just something that fades away. and, frankly (and kind of hate to say this), but we could use more male nurses because the field is awash in lack of professionalism due to female drama and click-ishness. yes, there are many superb nurses, but it didn't get the reputations of "nurses eat their own" for nothing. and it's true. every time i come across a nurse management issue there is background drama to be discovered. my advice, go for a CRNA or nurse practitioner and make your own career path.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:19 AM

3,670 posts, read 7,161,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
okay, so we are now quoting fresh prince of bel aire??

just kidding krieger, i do and have worked with lots of male nurses, and the stereotype is just something that fades away. and, frankly (and kind of hate to say this), but we could use more male nurses because the field is awash in lack of professionalism due to female drama and click-ishness. yes, there are many superb nurses, but it didn't get the reputations of "nurses eat their own" for nothing. and it's true. every time i come across a nurse management issue there is background drama to be discovered. my advice, go for a CRNA or nurse practitioner and make your own career path.
personally i think the idea of a male nurse is pretty hott. if you're an ICU nurse and avoid drama you can make bank, too. male nurses are vital because you need someone strong and manly who can do things like pick up heavy patients. off topic lol

Old 10-08-2013, 10:34 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,515 times
do stuff like pick up heavy patients? ward nurses do grunt work. just be the best, sharpest, healthcare professional as a male nurse and you will exceed your peers significantly, if you make it through the hen pecking order. or just got some solid nursing experience and go into administrative medicine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships