Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2013, 10:30 AM

328 posts, read 466,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
And? i see men with all different types of women its not just female models holding hands and pushing strollers out there
Yeah, we've been stressing that.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:38 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed_Shroom12 View Post
Yeah, we've been stressing that.
I thought you were stressing that men are more shallow

Old 11-27-2013, 10:43 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlontheirt View Post
Why do most women in this site always deny messages like the one posted. That's the mystery.
It's because they are unable to see past their own personal perspective. It's like my uncle told me you have your view of the world and your perspective and then you have the world for what it is.

If I live in a nice neighborhood and all I see is my nice neighborhood everyday it doesn't mean the world is a nice neighborhood. If I love my job and I think its fun it doesn't mean ll jobs are fun. If my friends are all open minded and come from all sorts of racial backgrounds it doesn't mean racism doesn't exist.

Sure THEY THEMSELVES AND MAYBE EVEN SOME OF THEIR FRIENDS may choose guys based off intelligence and personality but they deny millions and I actually mean 100s of millions upon millions of experiences from men saying otherwise on the Internet. They deny studies, statistics and data all supporting the fact that women care about looks just as much if not more then guys do but women also care about financial stability, intelligence and social status as well.

I wouldn't get frustrated. As long as you understand how the world really is and utilize, impletement the correct information into your life so you can get better a foothold is what matters.

I PERSONALLY wish women where saints and cared more about personality vs finances and looks. Holding a door, pushing out a chair, making compliments would be alot easier then making sure my teeth are nearly perfect, hitting the gym and working my butt off to bring home bacon. Thats not the way it is. You may have A FEW EXCEPTIONS but majority rules women care about looks.

It's interesting though why some women can't see, heck or even blind to reality and they can't see past their own personal perspective.

It's like their unaware of the world around them.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:45 AM

102,219 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
It's because they are unable to see past their own personal perspective.
Aren't you describing the men on this forum?

Old 11-27-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
What evidence? Your evidence is no more persuasive than the women's "evidence", which you refuse to accept. See how that works? It's a 2-way street.

Just fyi, most guys I've been with haven't been sexually attractive. But that doesn't stop me from having sex with them. What's attractive about them is their good heart, sharp mind, and common interests to mine.

BZZZZZZZ *CRASH* Another whiner theory, shot down in flames.
Your perspective. ^^

Do Women Really Value Income Over Looks in a Mate? | Dollars and Sex | Big Think
Reality^^

Interesting

Old 11-27-2013, 10:56 AM

1,115 posts, read 1,193,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
Things I've found the majority of women deem essential in their men:

-tall
-average sized dick
-masculine looking
-reasonably attractive face
-not obese/anorexic
-not balding

things most men deem essential in women:

-shorter than them (though really short men probably compromise)
-not obese
-reasonably attractive face
-feminine

Thoughts? I think the stigma of women caring less about looks is a myth, and they're actually in a position to be more choosy. Guys appreciate things like big boobs but rarely have I seen them considered a prerequisite

And yes, I realize these are generalizations, but then so is the stigma that men care more about looks than women.

No, they don't

Old 11-27-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Aren't you describing the men on this forum?

Men have their flaws but for some odd reason women tend to deny reality more. It's like men have an easier time excepting the truth and reality but have a harder time actually comming to terms with it or deal with it.

Women on thee other hand flat out deny it if it doesn't fit their personal experiences, or their perspective.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:59 AM

Quote:
The article is tailored to confirm your biases. It only discusses looks vs. income. It says nothing about personality, values, etc.

Old 11-27-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Men have their flaws but for some odd reason women tend to deny reality more. It's like men have an easier time excepting the truth and reality but have a harder time actually comming to terms with it or deal with it.
If that's true, why do so many men here insist that women have many options, go for the best-looking guy within those alleged options, etc. etc.? Maybe it's because men are projecting their own way of thinking onto women, and can't believe that women are different? Ya think, maybe?

Old 11-27-2013, 11:02 AM

328 posts, read 466,284 times
My general logic on topics like this is if you're looking to be mad about something, you're sure as hell gonna find it if you dig hard and deep enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships