Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-10-2013, 12:15 PM
 
322 posts, read 505,874 times
Reputation: 152

Advertisements

Do you get hit on a lot? I have no experiences with attractive women because I have never dated one. I wouldn't even ask one out because I know I will get rejected, so I don't even try. To the women who are super attractive, what's your life like? Do you get hit on a lot by men or not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-10-2013, 12:24 PM
 
2,758 posts, read 4,977,223 times
Reputation: 3014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtbornnard View Post
Do you get hit on a lot? I have no experiences with attractive women because I have never dated one. I wouldn't even ask one out because I know I will get rejected, so I don't even try. To the women who are super attractive, what's your life like? Do you get hit on a lot by men or not?
https://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ttractive.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2013, 10:57 PM
 
31 posts, read 33,862 times
Reputation: 45
Iv been told so many times by people that Im really cute, pretty, sexy, whatever. But in reality I NEVER get hit on. I don't even really get asked out. I use to wonder if guys were scared of me or something. I have been told I look like the kind of girl who would just tell a guy to **** off which is actually true I would in certain situations. I knew a girl who was pretty and she ALWAYS got hit on. Im glad that's not me cuz that would be really ****ing annoying. All I care about is finding the one dude and Ill be good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2013, 11:43 PM
 
6,732 posts, read 10,032,784 times
Reputation: 6849
All the time, but the only guys who hit on strangers are guys with social/mental disorders. You know, ungroomed, babble on and on about flying saucers... that kind of guy. I am polite to them but try to get out of the conversation quickly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2013, 11:47 PM
 
Location: ATL with a side of Chicago
3,622 posts, read 5,833,094 times
Reputation: 3934
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
Whew! I thought I was having deja vu. And I just came from the beauty: blessing or curse thread.

This is clearly a hot topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2013, 03:56 AM
 
2,802 posts, read 6,452,506 times
Reputation: 3758
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
All the time, but the only guys who hit on strangers are guys with social/mental disorders. You know, ungroomed, babble on and on about flying saucers... that kind of guy.
Not really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2013, 04:00 AM
 
809 posts, read 1,278,755 times
Reputation: 1432
Let's say you have never seen them in the morning, as soon as they wake up.

You are left to searching, "I'm looking for the woman I remember from last night"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2013, 04:04 AM
 
Location: Southern California
15,080 posts, read 20,539,156 times
Reputation: 10343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtbornnard View Post
Do you get hit on a lot? I have no experiences with attractive women because I have never dated one. I wouldn't even ask one out because I know I will get rejected, so I don't even try. To the women who are super attractive, what's your life like? Do you get hit on a lot by men or not?
Yes.

[maybe]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2013, 04:17 AM
 
Location: Brentwood, Tennessee
49,926 posts, read 60,292,776 times
Reputation: 98359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchamp Dude View Post
Let's say you have never seen them in the morning, as soon as they wake up.

You are left to searching, "I'm looking for the woman I remember from last night"
Only if you go out with club trannies. ^^^

OK, I'll play along.

In my experience as a super attractive woman, , yes, it seems like I get hit on a lot. Moreso when I was younger, but it still happens even though I'm 45 and married.

It seems cool at first when you're a teenager and you feel like you have all this power, but looking back that is some scary sh*t because there are a lot of men who straight up DO NOT CARE how old you are, and they will stare or just say suggestive things to you in passing that they would not say to someone their own age.

Attractiveness is totally relative, though, and you absolutely SHOULD get to know attractive people because they are people too. Even if I DO get hit on often, what makes an interaction successful is the person. If I pick up on a cool/interesting/funny vibe, I am much less likely to reject someone.

To use PUA language, by not approaching an attractive woman, you are doing the exact same thing you think she is doing to you. If you say, "She's so attractive, I'm not even going to try," that's exactly like when you think a pretty girl looks at you and says, "He's too fat/ugly. I'm not even gonna try."

Don't you think she should get to know you before rejecting you? Then you should do the same for her.

What you REALLY need is an attractive girl who doesn't have a "type." And if someone flat-out rejects you cruelly, that person is an *sshole and you don't want to be around them anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2013, 04:30 AM
 
809 posts, read 1,278,755 times
Reputation: 1432
Let's just say men deserve to see all women with and without make-up so they can make a conscious decision as to who is super attractive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:21 AM.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top