Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 01:37 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,957,857 times

Advertisements

So my marriage is failing miserably. I'm staying because it makes sense financially. My work doesn't look too good either. Looks like I might be canned anytime soon. If some of you remember, this job I have I'm barely qualified for it & been underperfoming.

So I went to meet one of our clients & there was this instant attraction. First time I went there, I forgot my wedding ring at home. We ended up flirting. He had a wedding ring on & talked about his kids but there was no mention of a wife so I did not press. I also mentioned my son & made no mention of the SO.
Second time I went there, I hinted I was looking for another job. He hinted he was hiring. Third time we wound up having drinks and barely talking about work.

Today I knew I'd be meeting him & did not trust that I would not sleep with him. So I found old underwear which I never got around to throwing. It had a hole on it. I wore it as a way to prevent myself from sexing him. No way was I going to let him see me that way. We flirted. There was no physical contact because of the underwear. Now he asked me if I wanted a job. I asked straight up if I was hiring he said ""depends on the time"". I have no clue what he meant. What y'll think?I didnt want to push. Next time I intend to ask him how much people who work under him make. Now I have no intention of leaving the SO as I have become accustomed to a certain lifestyle and want to leave things like this.

On the other hand I want this new guy to hire me. Should I show up with my wedding ring? I feel like if something is to happen between us I am getting the shorter end of the stick. His marriage is not a secret, mine is. Do you guys think he can hire me if he knows I'm married? I would not mind revealing the marriage after a solid offer. Also, how do I deal with giving him a deadline on whether he will hire me or not? Getting tired of the games.

I know these questions make me look green but then again I am with regards to cheating and screwing people to get a job.

I guess what I want to know is how do I get a man who is attracted to me, I'm also attracted to him to hire me without me sexing him & still keeping the integrity of my marriage although the marriage is lousy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2013, 01:39 PM

529 posts, read 702,211 times
I'd say if you showed up with a wedding ring after doing all of that flirting, he'd be pretty ticked off.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:39 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
You are getting tired of the games yet you are the one initiating the games and keeping secrets.

Maturity is a good thing.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:41 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,957,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upndown View Post
I'd say if you showed up with a wedding ring after doing all of that flirting, he'd be pretty ticked off.
Not only that, I'm embarassed to even admit I'm married after the way I behaved.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:42 PM

529 posts, read 702,211 times
By the way, for someone who "is tired of the games," you're not being very professional.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:43 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,968,204 times
Besides the moral aspect that's what I can see happening:

1. you get fired from current job and work for the guy, sleep with him and end up getting fired.
2. you quit current job and work for the guy, sleep with him and end up getting fired.

I don't see ANYTHING GOOD coming out of it other than getting laid a few times.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:44 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Wow.....just.......wow......reread what you typed.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:44 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
What a hot mess you've created for yourself. I have no advice for you, your manipulation of other people is simply disgusting.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:45 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,234,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
So my marriage is failing miserably. I'm staying because it makes sense financially. My work doesn't look too good either. Looks like I might be canned anytime soon. If some of you remember, this job I have I'm barely qualified for it & been underperfoming.

So I went to meet one of our clients & there was this instant attraction. First time I went there, I forgot my wedding ring at home. We ended up flirting. He had a wedding ring on & talked about his kids but there was no mention of a wife so I did not press. I also mentioned my son & made no mention of the SO.
Second time I went there, I hinted I was looking for another job. He hinted he was hiring. Third time we wound up having drinks and barely talking about work.

Today I knew I'd be meeting him & did not trust that I would not sleep with him. So I found old underwear which I never got around to throwing. It had a hole on it. I wore it as a way to prevent myself from sexing him. No way was I going to let him see me that way. We flirted. There was no physical contact because of the underwear. Now he asked me if I wanted a job. I asked straight up if I was hiring he said ""depends on the time"". I have no clue what he meant. What y'll think?I didnt want to push. Next time I intend to ask him how much people who work under him make. Now I have no intention of leaving the SO as I have become accustomed to a certain lifestyle and want to leave things like this.

On the other hand I want this new guy to hire me. Should I show up with my wedding ring? I feel like if something is to happen between us I am getting the shorter end of the stick. His marriage is not a secret, mine is. Do you guys think he can hire me if he knows I'm married? I would not mind revealing the marriage after a solid offer. Also, how do I deal with giving him a deadline on whether he will hire me or not? Getting tired of the games.

I know these questions make me look green but then again I am with regards to cheating and screwing people to get a job.

I guess what I want to know is how do I get a man who is attracted to me, I'm also attracted to him to hire me without me sexing him & still keeping the integrity of my marriage although the marriage is lousy.
So the guy is wearing a wedding ring and you assume he's married? Widowers still wear their rings.

Here's where I have a problem--you throw this "sexing" word around, flirt with the guy, acknowledge that your marriage is shot and yet you want to "keep the integrity of your marriage"? WTH is that about? Isn't there an all-around betrayal going on here?

Old 10-10-2013, 01:46 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
so, a pair of holy panties was the only thing stopping you from cheating?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships