Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 02:09 PM

628 posts, read 1,388,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
It's nothing to do with intelligence. Most men are emotionally insecure, and hide it with posturing. Why are they emotionally insecure? Because their parents don't show feelings, and they dunno how to show feelings. In terms of emotional wellness, most women are actually healthier than men by a long shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
it's difficult because its where average women go to get good looking guys above their league..
Oh, please!~ STOP feeding us these STEREOTYPES and sweeping GENERALIZATIONS!~

I stopped reading after "most men..." and "average women..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsdivine58 View Post
online dating has rules you must follow to get men of your choice to respond to you. they may not be replying probably because you aren't using the right words to get their attention and interest. you've got to first of all look at your profile, most men shy away from women with uninteresting profiles. their are things we men see in profiles of females online that turn us off!
The only "rules" are the rules created by the people who run the website, every thing else is just your opinion.~

Old 10-17-2013, 04:08 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,910,553 times
One of the few decent posts on this entire thread was the OP's question. The rest are just trash and bitter people who can't get dates in real life or online.

I have looked at some of the guys ads on these dating websites and they all look like complete idiots. I agree, a big reason they probably are not getting responses is because they look so ridiculous.

Women want good looking guys just like guys want attractive women. It's not that difficult to comprehend. If she's not into you, move on and quit sounding like a child by complaining to an internet forum.

Old 10-17-2013, 04:23 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,827,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
One of the few decent posts on this entire thread was the OP's question. The rest are just trash and bitter people who can't get dates in real life or online.

I have looked at some of the guys ads on these dating websites and they all look like complete idiots. I agree, a big reason they probably are not getting responses is because they look so ridiculous.

Women want good looking guys just like guys want attractive women. It's not that difficult to comprehend. If she's not into you, move on and quit sounding like a child by complaining to an internet forum.
Pshhh...what ev....Enrique Swave.

Old 10-17-2013, 04:27 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,429,072 times
The men who seek and pursue women who regard them as "dumb" deserve whatever comes with that.

Old 10-17-2013, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Pshhh...what ev....Enrique Swave.
im not following you here?

Old 10-17-2013, 04:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,827,040 times
Quote:
im not following you here?
You said the other post on this thread was trash and bitter people.
Lol

Old 10-17-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:

Yes, because you speak for ALL women and men every where right?~ I don't think so.~ -.-

Old 10-17-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post
Yes, because you speak for ALL women and men every where right?~ I don't think so.~ -.-

No part of my post claims to speak for all men and women.

Old 10-17-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
You said the other post on this thread was trash and bitter people.
Lol

The people whining about how terrible women are in online dating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships