Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 10:13 PM

728 posts, read 1,899,743 times

Advertisements

I'm a very passionate lover so I do it all. My hands are constantly groping every inch of her so I have told her that I want her to be able to do the same. She's very submissive in bed, more of the "do things to me" kind of person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2013, 10:16 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGuy74 View Post
I'm a very passionate lover so I do it all. My hands are constantly groping every inch of her so I have told her that I want her to be able to do the same. She's very submissive in bed, more of the "do things to me" kind of person.

You really should be relating these very intimate details to HER and not a bunch of strangers on a public forum.
You could also show her this thread and let her read it and see how things change.

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Is she submissive or selfish?

Honestly, I don't consider oral or butt grabbing to be outside of the box or outside of anyone's comfort zone. I feel for you. I really do.

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Hey I'm sure you knew this from the beginning.Try new things or direct her hand of what you want.

Old 10-12-2013, 10:17 PM

52,255 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
You really should be relating these very intimate details to HER and not a bunch of strangers on a public forum.
You could also show her this thread and let her read it and see how things change.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:28 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,994,575 times
Quote:
Thank you everyone for your great advice. I guess I should have been a bit more specific about what I mean by trying new things. I really don't know how specific I can get on here without violating TOS. The most important thing I want her to do is oral. She's done it a few times before but for only a couple of minutes. She's told me she gets bored so she doesn't like to do it even though she knows I love it. That's just one example..
Oh, that one is easy!

If she is just bored, and doesn't find it actually awful for some reason, what you do is this: Make sure she has at least one orgasm, every time she goes down on you, while she is going down on you. Don't just lie there.

Quote:
I want her to touch me more during sex, grabbing the booty is a big turn on for me but she tends to keep her hands in safe areas like my back/shoulders/arms. Mentioned it to her but again it's one of those things she says she's not comfortable with.
What does she say when you ask her what is uncomfortable about it for her?

When she tried it, did you show how much you liked it? By making passionate noises or being more intense in your movements or something? Did she get a response out of you?

Old 10-12-2013, 11:35 PM

2,793 posts, read 4,070,047 times
Not to sound like a downer, but I'd suggest you not get your hopes up at all and don't think she'll ever go out of her box. Why? That way you won't get frustrated or disappointed.

My ex's then gf, now wife, was exactly like your gf. She'd promise "more" over and over again. He'd bring it up, she'd promise again, and then nothing. They'd discuss it, he said he didn't care, but she was the one who making the promises. So he kept getting his hopes up. They've been together now for 11 years. Nothing about their sex life has changed. She's exactly how she was since they first had sex. And yes, her "hangups" was akin to your gf's.

I'm not saying your gf won't ever do it, but I'm saying, save your frustrations and don't hope, get excited, nor expect anything. I'm sorry, but if she finds oral boring and grabbing your butt uncomfortable, she probably won't ever leave her box. Personally, she sounds like a very selfish lover...only because it sounds like she's not really into pleasing you because it makes her uncomfy.

Good luck. I hope she does get outside the box.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:44 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times
Life is to short for a boring lover IMO. The only girl i been with sexually just kind of laid there and i did all the work. Also there was no passion at all and on top of that majority of the time I did not reach my final destination . On an up note she got to the finish line first so i would fake it so she would not feel bad.

Old 10-13-2013, 08:34 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,470,434 times
OP, bottom line may be that you're not sexually compatible if even these normal and simple things are too much for her to handle. If she doesn't make the effort and learn to do these things and ENJOY them, it will only get worse. In which case, is there enough good in the relationship to endure a lifetime of sexual frustration?

Old 10-13-2013, 08:39 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Quote:
My Girlfriend and I have been together for about 2 years now and although we have sex on a fairly regular basis it has always been on the "O.k" side, meaning it's pretty standard stuff. We recently had a discussion about changing things up in the bedroom and making things a little more exciting since she is aware that my previous relationships were much more open minded regarding sex whereas she is much more traditional and not open minded at all. Although I am content with the current sex life we have she senses that I wish she could be a little more open minded and willing to try new things even though I have never pressured her in any way to change her ways. By the end of our little talk she promised she would "step out of her box" and be more open minded and try new things out.

Well it's been a couple of weeks and she is still "inside her box" or comfort zone. How do I remind her or bring up what we had talked about without sounding like I'm pressuring her or nagging? I will admit that when she said she was going to start being more open minded I became quite excited and looked forward to exploring new things with her although it just seems like maybe she's forgotten about it.

Any serious advice here would be great.

Let me guess, she is not into Anal or Fellatio?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships