Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 10:53 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times

Advertisements

Why cant a woman be both but not at the same time. There are times when she should be girly but then there should be times when she wants to get down in dirty .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2013, 10:55 PM
LW4

124 posts, read 156,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Why do you care?
Sizing us up I guess. He should already know metros can't handle the thought of being emasculated. Very easily too I might add. Lol

Old 10-12-2013, 10:57 PM
LW4

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Why cant a woman be both but not at the same time. There are times when she should be girly but then there should be times when she wants to get down in dirty .
They can be both...that vid is proof of it. I bet she looks more like a sexy woman than a nerdy miss priss anyways.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:09 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,650,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LW4 View Post
Sizing us up I guess. He should already know metros can't handle the thought of being emasculated. Very easily too I might add. Lol
I just don't see the point in talking about a group of women you don't like.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:12 PM
LW4

Quote:
It was a hate thread geared towards mine and a couple other e r guy's in here types of woman. We crashed it I guess. Lol

Old 10-12-2013, 11:19 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,295 times
Quote:
I don't dislike them.

It's just a turnoff. I'd give every woman who was like that an opportunity to prove me wrong though.

You don't have turnoffs based on personality? And physical appearances? Oh you do, I bet.

I'm just curious because beyond the dressing sexy part I don't see any advantage, so I'm wondering how men felt.

The way I feel about it is that women who are girly girls could improve their odds with men if they were less so. But they don't need to because the fact that they are physically attractive alone is good enough.

Old 10-13-2013, 12:08 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,650,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
I don't dislike them.

It's just a turnoff. I'd give every woman who was like that an opportunity to prove me wrong though.

You don't have turnoffs based on personality? And physical appearances? Oh you do, I bet.

I'm just curious because beyond the dressing sexy part I don't see any advantage, so I'm wondering how men felt.

The way I feel about it is that women who are girly girls could improve their odds with men if they were less so. But they don't need to because the fact that they are physically attractive alone is good enough.
Yes I have turn offs. I don't think about them too much. I focus on my turn-ons

Old 10-13-2013, 12:18 AM
LW4

Quote:
I don't dislike them.

It's hard for me to explain my type. It's a perfect mix of everything. Some things are omitted from the butch lesbian side as well as the gold digging princess with daddy issues side. Someone who swears with a medium to high cute female voice. Someone who puts on skimpy bikini panties then Levis. Someone who wears make up but also a hat with a ponytail. I think you might get it now???

Miss priss with feminazi or a masculine bitter side is a huge turn off too.

These girls don't grow on trees to find a perfect blend like this.

Somethings are omitted while others are added to each opposite end.

Old 10-13-2013, 12:33 AM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LW4 View Post
It's hard for me to explain my type. It's a perfect mix of everything. Some things are omitted from the butch lesbian side as well as the gold digging princess with daddy issues side. Someone who swears with a medium to high cute female voice. Someone who puts on skimpy bikini panties then Levis. Someone who wears make up but also a hat with a ponytail. I think you might get it now???
It seems to me some people thought I was bashing girly girls. It's just a turnoff, not a dealbreaker.

Believe me, they would reject me at an astronomically greater rate for my physical deficiencies.

Old 10-13-2013, 12:42 AM
LW4

Quote:
It seems to me some people thought I was bashing girly girls. It's just a turnoff, not a dealbreaker.

Believe me, they would reject me at an astronomically greater rate for my physical deficiencies.
The brainy girly girls are very offended by me and lash out because of it. I can't say I am attracted much to them either. They're just a beyotch...

They think because you drive a truck and have a cool fast car you are compensating for something. The Same chicks would get severely offended if I sent them a nudy to prove bull####!!!

You can't win with these types......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships