Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 04:42 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,268,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Females without kids do make more money though.
You can't be stupid enough to believe that.

Old 10-20-2013, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Threads like this start from people who have no life, and losers who need to look down on someone just to feel better about themselves.

While there are many trashy single moms, there are probably more single moms that would rather jump off a bridge than date the guys posting on here (and also find better guys, so no going on about too high of standards).

Old 10-20-2013, 04:49 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,956,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Lol, this is what you want to believe. I know plenty of single mom's that are in relationships with hot men. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Of course they are in a relationship with a hot man but with single moms, the cycle repeats itself. Single mom meets hot guy, hot guy n*ts in her raw, but who cares that she makes poor relationship decisions. According to single moms, a master degree & owning your home makes up for your kid not having a father!

Old 10-20-2013, 04:53 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,800,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I just wonder why people start threads that are kind of insulting about things that don't have to have anything to do with them.
I just wonder why all these guys who won't date single moms and who claim they don't care what single moms think... feel the need to start a thread berating single moms. For what purpose? If you won't date them and don't care about them, what's the reason for the single mom bashing? I don't go around making threads that bash men.

My speculation is that it's envy. A lot of the men bashing single moms the most are men in other threads who complain about not being able to get dates. The do the classic bully thing... they are getting beat up on by someone (or at least perceive the women they want to date are beating up on them) so they feel the need to find someone weaker to bash in return. Funny thing is, we aren't weaker... our dating options are just fine.

I just find the denial the funniest. None of these men are single moms or even date them, but yet they *think* they know exactly how we all live based on their prejudices. They think they know who we are dating and what it's like for us. Yet they don't date single moms at all--so how do they know? They just make it up.

Like I said, I am a single mom, I make a pretty high salary, own my own home, own my car (not even payments, I just bought it), my child is a stright A student and recently won a citizenship award (AKA not a "brat"), my Ex is still an active dad, and guess what, I have dating options too... imagine that!

Old 10-20-2013, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
Of course they are in a relationship with a hot man but with single moms, the cycle repeats itself. Single mom meets hot guy, hot guy n*ts in her raw, but who cares that she makes poor relationship decisions. According to single moms, a master degree & owning your home makes up for your kid not having a father!

being a prostitute and cheating on your SO just to get a job because you lack brains and self respect makes you an angel right?

Old 10-20-2013, 04:55 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
I see being classy and a gentleman isn't out of style.

Old 10-20-2013, 04:56 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I see being classy and a gentleman isn't out of style.
I think that angrymillionaire is actually a woman!!!

Old 10-20-2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
I just wonder why all these guys who won't date single moms and who claim they don't care what single moms think... feel the need to start a thread berating single moms. For what purpose? If you won't date them and don't care about them, what's the reason for the single mom bashing? I don't go around making threads that bash men.

My speculation is that it's envy. A lot of the men bashing single moms the most are men in other threads who complain about not being able to get dates. The do the classic bully thing... they are getting beat up on by someone (or at least perceive the women they want to date are beating up on them) so they feel the need to find someone weaker to bash in return. Funny thing is, we aren't weaker... our dating options are just fine.

I just find the denial the funniest. None of these men are single moms or even date them, but yet they *think* they know exactly how we all live based on their prejudices. They think they know who we are dating and what it's like for us. Yet they don't date single moms at all--so how do they know? They just make it up.

Like I said, I am a single mom, I make a pretty high salary, own my own home, own my car (not even payments, I just bought it), my child is a stright A student and recently won a citizenship award (AKA not a "brat"), my Ex is still an active dad, and guess what, I have dating options too... imagine that!

Aww that's great I bet you're so proud! I know I would be

I think a lot of men bashing us want kids but they're so pathetic that no one wants them do they are so envious they just try to bring us down. Pretty sad.

Old 10-20-2013, 04:58 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I think that angrymillionaire is actually a woman!!!
LOL... that's funny.... if it is a woman, never heard a woman use that kind of phrasing..... LOL... sounds too frat boy level of thinking....

Old 10-20-2013, 04:59 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,800,412 times
Quote:
My child does have a father and we share custody. And there is no cycle. I was married for over 10 years and my husband divorced me when he "discovered" himself. Now I am dating again. What's the cycle? Cycle implies a repetitive circle or behavior. It looks pretty linear to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships