Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 07:08 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW4 View Post
I should go out in my shop and take a pic to show everyone what a mess I have going on out there right now. I have workbench clutter as well and 6 dozen nightcrawlers in my bait and beer frig. I have some WWI bayonets laying on the chair next to me and a loaded Glock 19 close by. I've also got a Benchmade AFO II 9052 switchblade on the desk.....

Plain and clear NO women in sight.

Any takers? LMAO
Well, that's just YOU.

Not all guys live the way you do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 07:17 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,801,361 times
I did with a gal for 5 years, well part of the time she was with a coworker /friend but he was such a douchebag and so different then what my ex wanted in a guy that I never worried about her do anything with him. If trust and honesty is there, its a non issue between mature adults

Old 10-13-2013, 07:22 PM
LW4

124 posts, read 156,724 times
I know A LOT of single men. Bachelor pads and when city guys talk about their "man cave" it seems as a joke. Hell the whole place is. LOL

If I was a woman around here and saw the guy had polar white carpet and pastel painted walls....I'd RUN! LOL

He's Mrs. isn't home yet. LOL

Old 10-13-2013, 07:27 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
Quote:
I know A LOT of single men. Bachelor pads and when city guys talk about their "man cave" it seems as a joke. Hell the whole place is. LOL

If I was a woman around here and saw the guy had polar white carpet and pastel painted walls....I'd RUN! LOL

Me too!

Old 10-13-2013, 07:45 PM
LW4

124 posts, read 156,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Me too!
I'm wound up tonight. Hope everyone is laughing at how stupid I am. It's therapy to make fun of ones self. LOL

Oh I know...that carpet that you can't even walk barefoot or in your socks without getting it dirty. She-yeah...right...that'll last long with men and their muddy/greasy/dirty boots and shoes.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:58 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Most of my friends had roommates until they got married - and sometimes even after that. When you have to pay over $1000 in rent for just sharing an apartment - it makes sense.
Ok, if you're married and still need a roommate, you're a loser.

Old 10-13-2013, 08:11 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Ok, if you're married and still need a roommate, you're a loser.
Well, since you think so - it must be true! In NYC - it happens. Apartments are really, really expensive. I wouldn't say it's common - but it does happen. I've had friends who had married couples as roommates.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:20 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,272 times
Quote:

I need two bedroom so I can have a room to sleep in and another room to play in . I wish I was a jerk then if i picked up a woman from the bar take her back to my place have sex in one room after that is all done with wait until she a sleep and then go to the other room and sleep in my bed by my self. Leaving her to sleep by her self .

Old 10-14-2013, 02:35 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,448,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Why? I would be more concerned with why somebody over the age of 25 who still needs a roommate.
I don't need one but I have one. I refer to my roommate as my travel fund. My house is too big for just me but I'd be hard pressed to find a lower mortgage/rent than what I'm currently paying so there's no sense in moving. I like to travel so I rent out one of my rooms to fund that. Plus, it's nice to know someone will be there when I'm gone.

Current roommate is male but he's quite a bit younger than me so I don't foresee it being an issue should I meet someone. I could see there being more cause for concern if someone is living with an ex, especially if it's very recent, however-as in still in that stage where reconciliation is not out of the question.

Old 10-14-2013, 03:10 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,982,492 times
sure but it's not ideal
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships