Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 06:51 PM

382 posts, read 336,634 times

Advertisements

So, I have a accounting class Wednesday nights from 6-845. A girl in the class I think is very attractive and funny seems like she is interested in me.

The first 4-5 weeks I didn't say much but I walked into class one day and she just asked if I knew how to do the HW. I said Yes..blah blah blah...anyways fast forward til two weeks ago and I ended up sitting next to her because someone was in my seat. So we talked about class and how some people are annoying "think they know all the answers". I walked with her after class and to the parking lot and just said "if you need any help with anything let me know". Said see ya next week.

Well during the whole 4-5 weeks she never really dressed up until this current Wednesday. Coincidence? She gets all dressed up, wears a ton of perfume...and asks me "where do I work" and starts telling me these stories...this and that. After class I didn't want to seem to awkward like I was waiting for her or something so I started to walk and she followed me and said " I hope I do well on the test" I said "I'm sure you will". Anyways walk outside and I said I'll see ya next week, then I was like well. do you want to meet up before class one day and go over the hw/study for test. She said yeah, let me know. *Awkward silence for a sec* then I said well wanna exchange numbers. I gave her my number and she called me so I could save it. I texted her Friday, just saying "Hey, What's up" nothing...no response....zip...zero....nodda.

Any thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 06:53 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
She's probably not interested.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:57 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
She doesn't seem interested.

But i haven't had any interest from women in person in years, so I'm not the go-to for this.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:57 PM

9,068 posts, read 6,300,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1987 View Post
.... She said yeah, let me know. *Awkward silence for a sec* then I said well wanna exchange numbers. I gave her my number and she called me so I could save it. I texted her Friday, just saying "Hey, What's up" nothing...no response....zip...zero....nodda.

Any thoughts?
You gave her your number and then she called you so you could save it but did she also save your number in her phone?

Old 10-13-2013, 07:01 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
People are busy. Don't expect an immediate response from texts. Heck my wife can be half a day, all day or the next day. Where we live there is cell dead spots so that does not help. But then she is so busy 98% time with clients she can't just drop what she is doing to text. Patience is a virtue. Relax!

Old 10-13-2013, 07:01 PM

23 posts, read 109,615 times
If a woman is interested in you, she will seek out ways to be close to you and talk to you.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:03 PM

23 posts, read 109,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
People are busy. Don't expect an immediate response from texts. Heck my wife can be half a day, all day or the next day. Where we live there is cell dead spots so that does not help. But then she is so busy 98% time with clients she can't just drop what she is doing to text. Patience is a virtue. Relax!
Um, you met your wife online. Are you sure you're the best person to be giving advice on how to recognize real life signs from women?

Old 10-13-2013, 07:05 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,801,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needing_help View Post
Um, you met your wife online. Are you sure you're the best person to be giving advice on how to recognize real life signs from women?
What a d1ck comment

Old 10-13-2013, 07:39 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-AT28 View Post
What a d1ck comment
Seriously.

Op try to contact her again. She may not of put your name in her cell. So she didn't know who the heck text her.
Next time text her hey this is so and so what are you up too?

The signs are there her walking with you and chatting comfortably. She dressed up for you. And kudos to you with that trick of getting her # because of homework.lol

She will still see you in class. She is dumb to make her class uncomfortable. She can easly lie and say she is a lesbian or has a boyfriend. Haha

Give it a chance.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:42 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,801,361 times
Then again, if she's not responding after two or three texts or calls from you after a few days, you have your answer. I've had to learn this the hard way now that I'm in a big city with lots of shallow and flaky women I have to sort through to find the gems
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships