U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-14-2013, 08:51 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,760 posts, read 48,668,081 times
Reputation: 25291

Advertisements

What are some silly things in your past that you did to get the opposite sex (or same sex for some) attention?
Thought this might lighten the mood.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-14-2013, 08:58 PM
 
25,998 posts, read 28,915,914 times
Reputation: 26905
This was actually the funniest thing and he thought so too. I took possession of a lot of good silver when my parents got divorced. I went to McDonalds and got breakfast stuff and had the silver lid over the plate, small hotel salt and pepper shakers - the works. I had a gay waiter friend of mine dress in his tux and deliver it to the guy's house. There was a small card on it that said, "Please do not leave tray outside of doorway. Please contact this number for pick up (my number). He must have told people that story 100 times over.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2013, 09:02 PM
 
35,103 posts, read 45,915,485 times
Reputation: 62350
I created a Screen Name to get the attention of some guy that I really didn't want but I did it to prove a point to him.

He completely ignored me with my "other" screen name and I wanted to prove to him he would pay attention to me whether he wanted to or not........it worked, he flirted and went all out.
After that went on for a week or so I changed my profile to say "Formerly known as ______" and shot him in a heartbeat.

We actually ended up being great friends.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2013, 09:05 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,760 posts, read 48,668,081 times
Reputation: 25291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
This was actually the funniest thing and he thought so too. I took possession of a lot of good silver when my parents got divorced. I went to McDonalds and got breakfast stuff and had the silver lid over the plate, small hotel salt and pepper shakers - the works. I had a gay waiter friend of mine dress in his tux and deliver it to the guy's house. There was a small card on it that said, "Please do not leave tray outside of doorway. Please contact this number for pick up (my number). He must have told people that story 100 times over.
Haha wow.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2013, 09:06 PM
 
14,958 posts, read 19,604,354 times
Reputation: 12126
Stalk them.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2013, 09:07 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,760 posts, read 48,668,081 times
Reputation: 25291
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I created a Screen Name to get the attention of some guy that I really didn't want but I did it to prove a point to him.

He completely ignored me with my "other" screen name and I wanted to prove to him he would pay attention to me whether he wanted to or not........it worked, he flirted and went all out.
After that went on for a week or so I changed my profile to say "Formerly known as ______" and shot him in a heartbeat.

We actually ended up being great friends.
Oh I believe this.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2013, 09:09 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,760 posts, read 48,668,081 times
Reputation: 25291
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Stalk them.
How did that work out?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2013, 09:10 PM
 
11,869 posts, read 15,773,386 times
Reputation: 20044
I did some Dirty Dancing moves with a pool stick when one of the songs from the movie came on the juke box. Considering my lack of rhythm, it was more funny than sexy. Thank god he had a sense of humor.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2013, 09:11 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,760 posts, read 48,668,081 times
Reputation: 25291
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I did some Dirty Dancing moves with a pool stick when one of the songs from the movie came on the juke box. Considering my lack of rhythm, it was more funny than sexy. Thank god he had a sense of humor.
Lmao!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2013, 09:15 PM
 
529 posts, read 643,461 times
Reputation: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
How did that work out?
No offense, but you sound like you're busting on the guy. And all he did was open up and answer the question you asked. So why are you going to try to beat him down about it?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top