Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 12:21 PM

647 posts, read 1,522,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
An average young attractive girl, would rather be top10-20% guys Wednesday "maybe" option than the other 80% guys only woman. Top 10-20% of guys dont have enough nights in a week to date as many, attractive women as they please, openly might I add, while the reminder 80-90% of single guys cant score a date to save their life.
I guess this is another point I was kind of trying to get at with my original post. It seems like girls have this "there's lot of other guys out there" mentality on the first few dates.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:24 PM

647 posts, read 1,522,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
I was wrong anyway.

He said he rejects a woman for every woman that rejects him.

So, I agree, he's a hypocrite.
Well, I don't know if it's exactly 50/50, but I definitely don't get rejected by 250 women while rejecting no women myself. I'd say about I reject 20%, 60% reject me, then the other 20% aren't really rejections either way but more of just fluke-ish events that prevent us from getting together.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:34 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon22 View Post
Well, I don't know if it's exactly 50/50, but I definitely don't get rejected by 250 women while rejecting no women myself. I'd say about I reject 20%, 60% reject me, then the other 20% aren't really rejections either way but more of just fluke-ish events that prevent us from getting together.
Then, IMHO, you don't have much to complain about. Since men do have to approach 1 to 3 is actually a very good ratio. I'd kill for that ratio.

Who cares when they reject? The earlier the better. If they reject you early, you had no chance in this lifetime anyway.

Just keep at it.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:43 PM

555 posts, read 591,742 times
Quote:
Yes, by that point I think they'd realize that they were over exaggerating about whatever minor flaw scared them away at first and we'd be in a happy relationship.
Wow. Wow. How do you know they were exaggerating? How do you know you only have minor flaws?

I think I know what your problem is ..
You are for a lonely ride, kid.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:44 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Yeah I'm sure she would be delighted to read his disgustingly misogynist posts and see what a winner she hooked up with. Such blatant gender bashing.
Truth has nothing to do with misogyny or misandry. Its just plain truth. Its how things are, not only to me but to every other human being.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:49 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
Quote:
And I don't think you can say the same thing about guys. This only pertains to girls.

As a guy who has been trying to get a girlfriend for about ten years now with no luck, I think what has annoyed me the most is that girls lose interest way too easily at first. They find a better guy or things didn't go on the first few dates as they expected or for some other pedantic reason.

Any other guys frustrated with this?
What planet do you live on that gives you any right to dictate whether girls stick around you? Utterly self absorbed idiocy. You probably bore the crap out of them with your inflated sense of entitlement.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:51 PM

555 posts, read 591,742 times
Quote:
I guess this is another point I was kind of trying to get at with my original post. It seems like girls have this "there's lot of other guys out there" mentality on the first few dates.
Guy. You just don't get it. You are desperate so would want women to stay with you even if out of sympathy for you. C'Mon, be man.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:51 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Truth has nothing to do with misogyny or misandry. Its just plain truth. Its how things are, not only to me but to every other human being.
Just because you babble about it constantly does not make it truth. And for your reputations sake you may want to find a different source of "truth" other than OKC. It makes you look absurd.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:52 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Or his girlfriend. I'm sure she'd be thrilled to find out how little he thinks of women!
I believe she (wisely) dumped him.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:53 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times
"...Us women are more egocentric and narcissistic than we ever used to be, according to extensive research by two leading psychologists. More of us have huge expectations of ourselves, our lives and everyone in them. We think the universe resolves around us, with a deluded sense of our own fabulousness, and believe we are cleverer, more talented and more attractive than we actually are. We have trouble accepting criticism and extending empathy because we are so preoccupied with ourselves...."

" . . . [T]his is male rage at the death of love. When feminists no longer allowed men to love women, they took something essential away from the healthy, responsible male. I shall discuss just what I believe that thing to be in the next section. Being deprived of it was also a kind of assault—was, indeed, the initial assault, with the male at the receiving end and the female dishing out lethal punches. Love died, and something in men died with it. In response—in revenge—men started giving women just the de-romanticized version of love that feminists demanded. They started clamoring for sex, lots of it, and in varieties as exotic as anything the Marquis de Sade ever dreamed of. They counter-punched, and these punches, too, were lethal. Most young women were caught in the middle, spouting feminist cant without which they would not be thought intelligent, then absorbing the libidinous punishment of their "boyfriends"."

Keep reading with eyes wide open, maybe something sinks in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships