Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 09:26 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,277,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by upndown View Post
That's OK because most men have also been with #3 and their wives don't know it. Is there a point?
Exactly. There is not point to the question. As long as everyone involved is child and STD free, most people will not know about sexual/dating history.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:27 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,393,040 times
Most people have multiple sexual partners.

It just seems to be socially awkward people on the internet who want to shame people about it.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:29 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,728,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post

It just seems to be socially awkward people on the internet who want to shame people about it.

Exactly. It's ridiculous. Most men on here say they don't want someone that has had casual sex, but of course they want the person to sleep with them and have skills in bed like she knows what she is doing and loves it. Idiotic standard.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:46 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,551,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post

Yeah, I'm not seeing what's shocking about #3. The average age to get married in the U.S. is 28, I think, and rising. People are going to have prior relationships and sexual history. If you are shy and don't have a past and don't want her to have one either, that's OK, just realize you're probably going to look for shy women to date.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:49 AM

809 posts, read 1,268,383 times
The golden rule, fellas. Women who are under 35 and have more than 10 partners will have serious commitment issues and are more prone to cheat on you than the others.

A sign of a good woman is being capable of being independent without a bedmate for months or even years. All girls I have been involved with are like that and the one problem I never faced in life was infidelity. They were strong/mature partners.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:52 AM

529 posts, read 699,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Exactly. There is not point to the question. As long as everyone involved is child and STD free, most people will not know about sexual/dating history.
But there is a point. The point is that at least some men don't want to marry #3. Women know that, so they don't say anything. In fact, you even say that "men don't know they're getting #3" (which I submit that they do know, but they're not going to want to know about).

The problem is you're trying to pretend like nobody cares, which is false. Everyone cares. On both sides. If the women didn't care, they'd just tell the men and not hide it. If the men cared, they wouldn't care if the women told them.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchamp Dude View Post

A sign of a good woman is being capable of being independent without a bedmate for months or even years.

Capable of? Sure, but why would they do that unless they really don't like sex. No thanks.

If a woman starts having sex at 16 or even 17, at 35 that is 17 years of sex. Even with multiple 3-5 year relationships, 10 partners is nothing. There is LOTS of unrealistic standards on this board and bizarre definitions of "good" women.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by upndown View Post
But there is a point. The point is that at least some men don't want to marry #3. Women know that, so they don't say anything. In fact, you even say that "men don't know they're getting #3" (which I submit that they do know, but they're not going to want to know about).

So some men want an virgin or a prude. Good luck to them.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Exactly. It's ridiculous. Most men on here say they don't want someone that has had casual sex, but of course they want the person to sleep with them and have skills in bed like she knows what she is doing and loves it. Idiotic standard.
It's not an idiotic standard, since most guys know they're getting woman #3 but don't press the issue as long as the woman isn't being a fool. In other words, if she at least PRETENDS she has some class, then most guys will just put in the back of their mind. If she takes every chance she gets to talk about all the guys she's been with, then guys will call her a ho.

As for how you talk about "most guys," I won't be like the women on here and deny the truth just because it's a generalization. You're absolutely right. Most guys are total hypocrites about this. But the women are complicit in it, for one. And speaking just for myself, I'd be thrilled to have someone who sucked in bed who hadn't been getting drilled by ten guys.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
So some men want an virgin or a prude. Good luck to them.
See, the point is you care about it because otherwise it wouldn't matter to you what they wanted. But you want to be able to sleep around and then claim that your behavior is perfectly acceptable. And since guys don't accept it, you get angry. Whose fault is that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.