Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 09:57 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,274,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by upndown View Post
But there is a point. The point is that at least some men don't want to marry #3. Women know that, so they don't say anything. In fact, you even say that "men don't know they're getting #3" (which I submit that they do know, but they're not going to want to know about).

The problem is you're trying to pretend like nobody cares, which is false. Everyone cares. On both sides. If the women didn't care, they'd just tell the men and not hide it. If the men cared, they wouldn't care if the women told them.
I'm always honest about my number, and obviously only date men who are honest about theirs and accepting of mine.

Sure, some people care-I haven't really run into it IRL.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:58 AM

41,940 posts, read 36,690,866 times
Quote:
See, the point is you care about it because otherwise it wouldn't matter to you what they wanted. But you want to be able to sleep around and then claim that your behavior is perfectly acceptable. And since guys don't accept it, you get angry. Whose fault is that?

They care about it. I don't. Big difference. I'm a male, BTW, if you couldn't freaking pick up on that.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:59 AM

809 posts, read 1,267,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Capable of? Sure, but why would they do that unless they really don't like sex. No thanks.

If a woman starts having sex at 16 or even 17, at 35 that is 17 years of sex. Even with multiple 3-5 year relationships, 10 partners is nothing. There is LOTS of unrealistic standards on this board and bizarre definitions of "good" women.
It's simply being unable to mature into a stable, long term relationship. And their partner hopping and poor choices continue into the 40s. There are millions of women like this and they grow old alone and frustrated. I see them in real life.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
And speaking just for myself, I'd be thrilled to have someone who sucked in bed who hadn't been getting drilled by ten guys.

Enjoy! I know 10 is nothing. Heck, at my age, early 40s, twenty something is super common unless the person was married for 10 years plus. Life is too short for bad sex. Sorry, not putting up with that.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:00 AM

529 posts, read 699,595 times
Let me put it this way, so the women get it. Women complain that they constantly run into guys who have sex with them and then dump them, right? And then guys go "why don't you NOT have sex with them? Then the ones who nail you and dump you will leave you alone." And rather than follow that simple advice, women say "no, I'll keep having sex and getting dumped ...but I'll just get angry at the men." For what? We just told you how to avoid the guys you supposedly hate, but the reality is you want the sex AND you don't want to seem like you do. In other words, you just want to act the victim.

Same thing here. You act like men are "preying" on you and then abandoning you when it comes to marriage for a "virgin or prude." Hey, whose fault is that? The men? Sure, they're hypocrites. BUT YOU KNOW THAT. Who here doesn't know that? If so, you were born yesterday. So why do you keep giving them what they want? Answer: because you want it but you don't want the "blame" of wanting it. End of story.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:02 AM

Quote:
They care about it. I don't. Big difference. I'm a male, BTW, if you couldn't freaking pick up on that.
Oh, so basically you're a guy who is terrified that at some point women will figure out that being promiscuous is looked down on and then your supply runs dry. Gotcha.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Oh, so basically you're a guy who is terrified that at some point women will figure out that being promiscuous is looked down on and then your supply runs dry. Gotcha.

Uh, what? Who said anything about being promiscuous? Did the definition of #3 seem promiscuous to you? Sure doesn't to me.

Most mature adults don't judge on such childish criteria. Sorry you do.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:03 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,274,003 times
Quote:
Let me put it this way, so the women get it. Women complain that they constantly run into guys who have sex with them and then dump them, right? And then guys go "why don't you NOT have sex with them? Then the ones who nail you and dump you will leave you alone." And rather than follow that simple advice, women say "no, I'll keep having sex and getting dumped ...but I'll just get angry at the men." For what? We just told you how to avoid the guys you supposedly hate, but the reality is you want the sex AND you don't want to seem like you do. In other words, you just want to act the victim.

Same thing here. You act like men are "preying" on you and then abandoning you when it comes to marriage for a "virgin or prude." Hey, whose fault is that? The men? Sure, they're hypocrites. BUT YOU KNOW THAT. Who here doesn't know that? If so, you were born yesterday. So why do you keep giving them what they want? Answer: because you want it but you don't want the "blame" of wanting it. End of story.
I've never complained about a ONS in my life.

If I am having sex with you on a first date, after a party, whatever, I am not asking for your number and obviously not expecting a second date or a call.

I also don't want to get married and have been proposed to twice. So I am not sure about being a hypocrite.

I am an extremely faithful gf in all of my LTR's. What I do when I am single has no bearing or reflection of me as a person/girlfriend.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Uh, what? Who said anything about being promiscuous? Did the definition of #3 seem promiscuous to you? Sure doesn't to me.

Most mature adults don't judge on such childish criteria. Sorry you do.
Since you're promiscuous yourself, of course your opinion is that it doesn't sound promiscuous. It's not really a relevant post.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:06 AM

Quote:

Yes, they complain about having sex and being dumped. They don't get why it is happening, it certainly isn't because the guy was "just looking for sex", which is the common reason they're being told. I know and have known, goodness knows how many guys, and I've never ever heard about any of them dating someone, having sex, then dumping them because they "got what they wanted" and they move on. Just doesn't happen in the real world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.