Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 11:57 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,692,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-AT28 View Post
Lets face the facts guys. Women only would really want men in general if we just had chocolate covered d1cks that ejaculated diamonds, the rest is meaningless.
I can tell you from experience while it does make for a interesting party trick but not that many woman are interested.

It sounds fantastic on paper but then human anatomy comes in and ruins the dream.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2013, 11:57 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
I dont think any of the men I've been with had either...
dipping you member into chocolate fondue takes balls and practice, but it can be done.

Old 10-18-2013, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
I don't get it either.

The only shaming I've experienced happens within the confines of this forum only.
yup, which should tell you a little about demographics of CDR posters.

on a related note, i often play this 20Questions game with women who i am getting to know where you technically have answer truthfully the questions asked. when i ask "when's the last time you had sex", rarely is it longer than "a couple of weeks ago", and these are young single women too so i'm sure if i ask them later in the year, the answer will be he same. the other day i asked one "how many sex partners have you had", she said 7 and was 21yo, which is unusual because i always get the magically consistent answer of <5.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:00 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,715,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
There was once a time in my life when I didn't care about this kind of thing. I'm glad those days are behind me.
I figured I was above caring about it as a horny virgin. Apparently not.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:00 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,680,133 times
Quote:
Lets face the facts guys. Women only would really want men in general if we just had chocolate covered d1cks that ejaculated diamonds, the rest is meaningless.
That sounds like a good way to get a bleeding cervix and a yeast infection.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:03 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,956,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
I think many guys would care more than they want to admit, although I do not think that would be all guys in general.
This is probably quite more accurate then people realize.
Also, I would add that a guy's dating ability affects the disappointment or lack there of. If a guy who easily dates gets pumped and dumped, he knows he can get back out there and in no time he can get intimate again.
But guys that struggle to date, will probably get/be quite frustrated to be pumped and dumped. Of course in the moment, he will have fun but once the realization that weeks, months, or even years may go by before another women even entertains the idea to date him, being pumped and dumped may upset him.

Simply put, a man who dates a lot will most likely care the least, and the guys that struggle to date will care the most at an emotional level anyway. If you put egos in the equation, things change a bit, but I kind of separate ego from emotion.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
Simply put, a man who dates a lot will most likely care the least, and the guys that struggle to date will care the most at an emotional level anyway. If you put egos in the equation, things change a bit, but I kind of separate ego from emotion.
true. there is always a little disappointment and hurt feelings involved but no better way to get over it than to find the next flame and become immersed in yet again another attraction buzz. i'm also more and more comfortable just saying (and admitting) that "hey some women like my look, others dont, i cant be too bugged about cuz i feel the same about some women. can't take it too personal."

for example, i had a brief date/meetup last sunday with a cute 26yo that ended up being like 25lbs heavier than her pics when i met her. it was a good talking to her but i didn't have that much physical attraction for her. she texted me yesterday and wants to hang out at my place this weekend to "take it to the next level". i think she is probably overdue for a bang and i'm her selection, not sure how i want to handle even when this is pretty much a potential fwb or ons situation. but i'm prolly gonna pass cuz i have other better options steaming up. and i know it's going to sting a bit when i do, but i don't think i can even do a charity bang on this one. my mini-me is exercising veto power.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:32 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,848,099 times
It would be 'better' for me than being flat out rejected because the hook up would mean that at least there was some attraction, likely physical.

But as others mentioned, if I had feelings for her, it would suck just the same.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:33 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,194,972 times
Quote:
Because we're all materialistic chocoholics who would prostitute ourselves out to get precious gems.

I can always tell who on City-Data doesn't have dates lined up for the weekend. The gender-bashing posts ramp up on Fridays.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:35 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,374,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I agree, but the age old cliche of "hope for the best, expect the worst" sort of applies. There is nothing wring with a girl hoping to change your mind, but it's your job to make it clear up front that she will have to change your mind. If you've done this and she subsequently fails to change your mind, I maintain you don't have anything to feel guilty about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaybirdX View Post

That would not be unreasonable at all that is my mind set when going on a date. I mean its one thing to expect it but there is nothing wrong with hoping. The world is not perfect but people at least could be allowed to hope.
I agree with both of you. I should blame God for giving me the worlds nicest and caring mom and sister haha..

I know it's not necessarily a terrible thing, but it's still not that great by any means. Maybe that's why I tend to do well is that unless really deserved theres a bit of an inability to be a total prick. Like I read posts on here of guys just disappearing. I would at least stay on good terms amd always make an effort to make friends. I still have girls from years ago I slept with and hungout with but a handful of times message me randomly to see how things are going etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships