Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 04:14 AM

645 posts, read 1,276,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureATLien View Post
Self explanatory.
I've been doing the online dating thing for a month. I let guys know that I'm interested in a long term relationship,but the end up trying to sleep with me. Why do you guys do this? I'm not interested in hooking up. I already have a fwb. That's not boyfriend material by the way
When I was perpetually feeling my desires, I frequently wanted to "sleep" with a woman and that was it. Unfortunately for both parties, here in 'Merika, prostitution is illegal. I can't speak for other men, but I pay professional girls to leave not for the booty call. Therefore, in my youth, I would manipulate various women into bed because that's all I wanted from them due to the fact that I painfully suffered from primeval urges 24/7. Ironically, now that I no longer care about women for "the deed" or dating, I get them coming to me with the same urges I used to take to them.

That's why I used and manipulated a lot of women I had absolutely no desire to have a relationship with.

Good luck,
bolillo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2013, 04:27 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
Why do you assume all we want is sex when we try to get to know you?
Yeah BJ's too

Old 10-23-2013, 07:59 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
if women are as picky as this forum suggests, who exactly is having instant sex with losers? doesn't that make the dateless and sexless the real losers?
Ironic isn't it. Guys with all their ducks in a row, careers and manners, end up walking around with blue balls for months/years at a time, solely because they make a great BF/future husband material. First step to treating sex as a weapon and a negotiating tool.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:01 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,733,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
much like most attractive, young women, OP reserves the right to have sex right away, but only in FWB type situations or in case she meets someone who isn't a LTR material, like a loser or someone who treats her like crap. If she meets a guy who is LTR material and treats her well, she makes him walk around with blue balls for 90+days, while lying to him about screwing losers the moment she meets them. So very typical. LMAO.
ha, this pretty much sums up the thread.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:09 AM

1,637 posts, read 2,630,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by futureATLien View Post
Self explanatory.
I've been doing the online dating thing for a month. I let guys know that I'm interested in a long term relationship,but the end up trying to sleep with me. Why do you guys do this? I'm not interested in hooking up. I already have a fwb. That's not boyfriend material by the way
The same reason you accept drinks from men at the bar but you have no plans on sleeping with them

Old 10-23-2013, 11:50 AM

7,400 posts, read 6,370,179 times
I can usually spot the ones who truly only desire something casual. I haven't been attracted to men around my age since I first entered the dating scene. Roughly 90% of the men I have gone out with have been 8-15 years my senior. Most have been in their late 30's to early 40's. My last two serious partners were 42 and 40 respectively and my current partner is 38. I have far more in common with older men due to being in similar stages of life, having similar interests and desiring similar things.

Most men around my age are more into casual/serial dating, which isn't my thing, and I have discovered I have much less in common with them. I mean, I'm coming out of a decade long marriage that produced children. Those who have been in a similar situation understand and relate to such history/experience.

I'm no prude. I'm a highly sexual individual. I simply desire more than a purely sexual arrangement. At this point in my life I desire more where something casual simply does not suffice. There are men out there who share the same desire, so don't lose hope.

Old 10-23-2013, 12:41 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,866,174 times
Quote:
Ironic isn't it. Guys with all their ducks in a row, careers and manners, end up walking around with blue balls for months/years at a time, solely because they make a great BF/future husband material. First step to treating sex as a weapon and a negotiating tool.
/end thread

Seen this a lot, it's rather disappointing that you have to jump through hoops even during a relationship where other more "unruly" characters get it without much effort. I believe if she makes him wait, she's really not that into him and is stringing him along because he doesn't know any better.

Old 10-23-2013, 01:18 PM

181 posts, read 192,268 times
OP, don't get rid of the FWB, do not listen to these jealous men on this forum. Keep dating and you will meet someone worthy, it happens when you least expect it, this is from woman to woman!!!

Old 10-23-2013, 01:28 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulip999 View Post
OP, don't get rid of the FWB, do not listen to these jealous men on this forum. Keep dating and you will meet someone worthy, it happens when you least expect it, this is from woman to woman!!!

As a guy, I agree. No reason to get rid of the FWB. The guy probably has one too.

Old 10-23-2013, 01:37 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
I believe the same guys usually also believe that a woman who is sexually forward or even too "easy" is written off as a ****, because then the man has to worry about fidelity and even paternity. Who else has she let in, etc. So you all dance around and around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships