Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2014, 10:05 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Stranger View Post
I would give you rep points, but I'm afraid to lose my power if I do.
Too late. I could already sense my upper hand. I now own you and will DM you my PayPal address.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2014, 10:11 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Don't forget not to trust women, OP. Our trustworthiness ranges from "not at all" to "barely." Also don't tell us we're beautiful because you will lose your power, which you cannot possibly do with such untrustworthy creatures.

Good luck dating!
Its more like "not at all", I threw in barely to make you all feel better. Also, telling a beautiful woman that she is beautiful is a waste of time, as that is also a given. Men have known these facts concerning women for thousands of years and acted accordingly. Its just that they have never in our history been as feminized as men today, who are afraid to voice their real opinions and to pussified to control their own destinys. I never say anything to simply upset someone. I only share the truth. Take it or leave it.

Old 05-02-2014, 10:14 AM

Women aren't trustworthy at all ... And you probably wonder why you fail at dating.

Old 05-02-2014, 10:23 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,001,750 times
I love it when these old threads return from the dead. And this one has returned with a vengeance! For those newcomers who didn't read the whole thread, I'll repeat that the behavioral traits described by the OP transcend physical traits of beauty or lack thereof. It's laughable if you actually believe that only beautiful people can be selfish or have a sense of entitlement. It's equally laughable if you believe all beautiful people have a sense of entitlement.

Date who you want to date, it makes no difference to me. But don't continue in ignorance. The world isn't as black and white as you are making it out to be. Give critical thinking a chance. You may find it to be a rewarding experience!

Old 05-02-2014, 10:32 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,346,533 times
Quote:
Don't forget not to trust women, OP. Our trustworthiness ranges from "not at all" to "barely." Also don't tell us we're beautiful because you will lose your power, which you cannot possibly do with such untrustworthy creatures.

Good luck dating!
Well that explains why I felt so exhausted this morning

I told a woman that she was very beautiful. However, I've known this woman for a while and got a better idea on who she was as a person. I didn't really mean anything by it.

Old 05-02-2014, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Women aren't trustworthy at all ... And you probably wonder why you fail at dating.
I think its a hasty assumption that I fail at dating. Ive been in a LTR for almost two years and going strong. Before that, I was dating more attractive young women than I knew what to do with, simultaneously and upfront about it. You would be shocked that none of them minded.

Old 05-02-2014, 10:51 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I think its a hasty assumption that I fail at dating. Ive been in a LTR for almost two years and going strong. Before that, I was dating more attractive young women than I knew what to do with, simultaneously and upfront about it. You would be shocked that none of them minded.
So did you settle on an ogre just to avoid the power struggle?

Old 05-02-2014, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
So did you settle on an ogre just to avoid the power struggle?
I chose well, lets just leave it at that. But then again, if you have many choices, you have that advantage. Try discussing ideas and not personal and unique situations, because that leads down the wrong path. Thanks

Old 05-02-2014, 10:59 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
Quote:
I chose well, lets just leave it at that. But then again, if you have many choices, you have that advantage. Try discussing ideas and not personal and unique situations, because that leads down the wrong path. Thanks
Is this the "cool way" of saying
"I refuse to answer the question"

It's a simple concept. Did you purposefully choose a less attractive female to avoid the power struggles?

"Attractive" is going to be subjective to the individual, so let use the term "less desired"

Old 05-02-2014, 11:02 AM

Quote:
You're still together? I apologize for my confusion. I recall your thread about how your relationship was on the rocks because she wouldn't trust you, which seemed to confuse and frustrate you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships