Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 04:00 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times

Advertisements

Trolled or not, it introduces some good discussion on stereotypes, generalizations and expectations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2013, 04:06 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
This guy totally trolled us all. 2 posts and he never came back.
Eh, not all was lost. I learned that sea anemones split into two! I also learned how to spell "anemone"!!

Plus I finally got my second star. Go me.

Old 10-22-2013, 05:43 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
Personally, I find the people who claim, "Sorry, but I require instant attraction" to be the ones with the poor attitudes. Some call it 'having options'. I call it being superficial.
Superficial? Hmmm

I don't require someone to be attractive to be attracted to them. Attraction is much more than just how someone looks.

Old 10-22-2013, 05:47 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,029,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtbornnard View Post
This might sound weird coming from a guy, but I wouldn't want an attractive girlfriend or wife. Most attractive women are vain, narcissitic, b*tchy, stuck up, and act like they're better than everyone else. Even if a beautiful liked me, I still wouldn't ask her out.

If you had it like that, then I'm sure they would ask YOU out.

It's obvious you feel uncomfortable around pretty women, because you know you're probably a 4, 5 or 6 on the looks scale. You really should date within your looks bracket, thereby you won't feel insecure with someone who looks better than you.

Quote:
The women I like are average looking at best, the last two women I dated were average looking and most likely I'll marry a woman like that. Am I the only guy not interested in attractive women?
You like these women, because they are on your level.

There is nothing wrong with this.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:38 PM

643 posts, read 918,082 times
Quote:
This might sound weird coming from a guy, but I wouldn't want an attractive girlfriend or wife. Most attractive women are vain, narcissitic, b*tchy, stuck up, and act like they're better than everyone else. Even if a beautiful liked me, I still wouldn't ask her out. The women I like are average looking at best, the last two women I dated were average looking and most likely I'll marry a woman like that. Am I the only guy not interested in attractive women?
You sound like the worlds greatest wing man.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:49 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,544,925 times
Quote:
This might sound weird coming from a guy, but I wouldn't want an attractive girlfriend or wife. Most attractive women are vain, narcissitic, b*tchy, stuck up, and act like they're better than everyone else. Even if a beautiful liked me, I still wouldn't ask her out. The women I like are average looking at best, the last two women I dated were average looking and most likely I'll marry a woman like that. Am I the only guy not interested in attractive women?
Lol well at least you don't paint with a wide brush

Old 10-22-2013, 06:50 PM

40 posts, read 45,148 times
Default Well, I'm one too.

Though I've always had long term relationships with attractive women, I actually have a preference (physically speaking) for women with protruding buck teeth. Yea, it's true. But, since it's virtually impossible to find in my area (NY City suburbs), I don't give it much serious attention. I only dated one woman with buck teeth, the kind that stick out when her mouth is closed, and she was so neurotic that even this fetish of mine wasn't enough to continue the relationship.

Quote:

Old 10-22-2013, 06:50 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Lol well at least you don't paint with a wide brush
Just an average brush.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:59 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,544,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Just an average brush.
Lol wait till he gets his hands on a Graco power paint sprayer.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:18 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Quote:
More common issue in the USA than other parts of the world
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships