Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 01:44 PM

463 posts, read 646,622 times

Advertisements

Wesley snipes is dark.

Old 11-25-2007, 04:10 PM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,156,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoeboy View Post
She didnt know how much he makes till after their they knew each other for about 2 weeks. Most men who make alot of money dont women to want them for that reason. So alot dont say anything, or hide until they feel the woman likes them for who they are. Plus why do you think he has dark skin, black ppl can be lightskin, or creole, brownksin, drk brown, caramel , or dark like wesley snipes. Actually he's brownskin not dark
But the two weeks is not a very long time in the grand scheme of any successful long term relationship. Anyone can get along well with anyone for two weeks, plus she had your recommendation that he was a good man and I'm sure that having that was a real comfort factor to her in terms of her developing trust and then love for him. And when a guy is making that kind of bank, usually they don't go around acting like a punk, but instead at least exude a quiet confidence and some class.

Old 11-26-2007, 01:59 AM

36,653 posts, read 67,482,823 times
Hotness knows no color.

Because my culture is so underrepresented in the US due to our small numbers, Ive always dated outside of my race including lots of black guys.

My first bf was black(we were in the 12th grade) and it was pretty torrid, but secretive cause we were 2 guys. Anyway, it lasted till we graduated and went off to colleges far apart-it was amazing while it lasted.

Old 11-26-2007, 02:02 AM

36,653 posts, read 67,482,823 times
oh,
another thing I noticed is that black men(in my personal experience) often times, will want a woman who is thick(dunno how to translate that, but a larger @ss and small waist is usually what it refers to) and white men(in my personal experience) prefer women who are either beanpoles with two mosquito bites for t*ts, or buxom blondes and that's unrealistic.

Since many women nowadays are more voluptious, to put it mildly, they have a huge segment of the population that finds that hot, and that segment is black men.

Please dont take offense anyone, this is just my observation.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:48 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,835,536 times
When I was in the Bahamas a few years ago I was in my glory- they have some beautiful black men there! It seemed like each one was better looking than the last. For some reason, I don't notice men looking like that in the US but it could have something to do with the resort "uniforms" in the Bahamas which consist of short shorts and no shirts............ but DANG, those men were HOT!!

I can appreciate a handsome or well man of any color. Unfortunately, to take things further I have to see what the intellectual capacity of the specimen is and I don't make it a habit to talk to strange men at will...........

Old 11-26-2007, 11:39 AM

160 posts, read 774,990 times
I have to say I am a white woman, who is in fact dating a black guy... and have been for about 6 years now. I did not set out to only meet and date black men. We happened to meet and become friends and we started dating. Now 6 years later it has been great. But I cant say I only go for black guys..

Another example.... I have a friend, who is white.. she always dated white guys, but one day met a black guy at work and really liked him for him.. not bc he was black.

Old 11-26-2007, 03:28 PM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,156,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
oh,
another thing I noticed is that black men(in my personal experience) often times, will want a woman who is thick(dunno how to translate that, but a larger @ss and small waist is usually what it refers to) and white men(in my personal experience) prefer women who are either beanpoles with two mosquito bites for t*ts, or buxom blondes and that's unrealistic.

Since many women nowadays are more voluptious, to put it mildly, they have a huge segment of the population that finds that hot, and that segment is black men.

Please dont take offense anyone, this is just my observation.
Finally, someone mentioned the thickness factor! lol I'm not offended and it's true. Blacks and some other groups like Hispanics don't seem to mind a woman with a little meat on her bones. On another message board, there is a white guy that when the meatier white women complain about a lack of men to date, he always suggests they try dating a Mexican man. He says that his sister married a Mexican and she's very happy.

Old 11-26-2007, 07:24 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,561,694 times
Um, there are white guys that like thick. I would be one of them.

Old 11-26-2007, 07:29 PM

3,099 posts, read 2,644,217 times
cuz theyre not white and can dance!

Old 11-27-2007, 10:48 AM

51 posts, read 237,523 times
Not all black men are the same, so getting "all your friends" to date black guys makes absolutely no sense to me. I "talked to" a black guy once. It wasn't because I'm attracted to all black men. I was attracted to this man. I'm not attracted to every white, hispanic, asian, native-american man. There are people who you're attracted to and people you're not. Some women are just more attracted to some black men than others. It's not a generalized subject. You can't stereotype with this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships