Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 06:42 AM

73 posts, read 57,239 times

Advertisements

so long story short i was talking to my ex before my current boyfriend and we were trying to workout a friendship he wanted a friendship i just wanted to mess with his head for all the pain he inflicted on me
anyway fast forward to know my ex before my current boyfriend or current ex sent him all of our messages when he was trying to develop a friendship with me and sent him our i.m. convos everything
now the two are friends and talk all the time

how is this even okay? how would you handle this whole situation because i am honestly thinking about cutting them both out of my life i still sleep with one of them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2015, 06:47 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,957,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingtothemoon View Post
so long story short i was talking to my ex before my current boyfriend and we were trying to workout a friendship he wanted a friendship i just wanted to mess with his head for all the pain he inflicted on me
anyway fast forward to know my ex before my current boyfriend or current ex sent him all of our messages when he was trying to develop a friendship with me and sent him our i.m. convos everything

how is this even okay? how would you handle this whole situation because i am honestly thinking about cutting them both out of my life i still sleep with one of them

You mess around and sometimes get burned.

So not only are they buds and against you... One is still getting the hue ha. Lol!!

Cut em both.

Old 10-07-2015, 06:53 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
You have been told multiple times that you need therapy. You have serious emotional problems that you need to deal with in order to stop this kind of crap from happening in your life.

You have control over it, but you won't do anything about it.

Old 10-07-2015, 06:54 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,455,752 times
keeping friends with people who don't respect you isn't wise.

Prehapes personal introspection to why you have this issue is needed. The company we keep is a reflection of ourselves after all.

Old 10-07-2015, 06:57 AM

3,426 posts, read 3,345,635 times
Here's the solution: Cut all contact with your exes!!! They are your exes for a reason. Why are you playing these psychological games?

Old 10-07-2015, 06:59 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,348,750 times
You sound very smart. I think, you can figure this one out.

Old 10-07-2015, 07:04 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
After cheating on both of them and trying to "mess with" your ex, I'm surprised you feel you have any right to expect anything from them. Move on and work on yourself so that you don't do this again.

Old 10-07-2015, 07:04 AM

15,074 posts, read 10,108,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingtothemoon View Post

There is something seriously wrong with how you are processing the situation around you. People don't exist to to be manipulated and used. Especially people who are you ex's. Your prior ex's friendship is none of your concern. Why do you think you need to "handle this situation"? The idea of putting effort into a faux friendship just to mess with your ex is just a reflection of yourself.

Old 10-07-2015, 07:38 AM

37,620 posts, read 46,016,337 times
OP, nothing anyone says here in this forum can help you. You need therapy. You've been told that multiple times, in other threads. Please go get help.

Old 10-07-2015, 10:20 AM

4,286 posts, read 4,764,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
OP, nothing anyone says here in this forum can help you. You need therapy. You've been told that multiple times, in other threads. Please go get help.

^^This
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships