Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 06:36 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,643,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
She wants his arse.
Shut it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I look at my husband and laugh at him when he says that........it's all in good fun, nothing serious or disrespectful is meant by it and it usually happens after I've been teasing him.

Cripes, if someone thinks that is disrespectful or being dominate I can't imagine what would happen if your husband told you that you are being a b i t c h and you need to take a nap.........mine has done that 4 times in 10 years and I told him when we first started dating he had every right to do that.
I do cross the line at times when we are having a tiff and he is very tolerant and patient with me but when I do cross that line, he has every right to tell me I have crossed that line and I need to take a few steps back, take a breath and take a nap.
Being called woman doesn't offend me but I think I would be offended if a guy told me that I need to take a nap. Wow. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2013, 06:41 PM

117 posts, read 142,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
She wants his arse.
Only his arse?

Old 10-27-2013, 06:41 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,842,888 times
Quote:
I look at my husband and laugh at him when he says that........it's all in good fun, nothing serious or disrespectful is meant by it and it usually happens after I've been teasing him.

Cripes, if someone thinks that is disrespectful or being dominate I can't imagine what would happen if your husband told you that you are being a b i t c h and you need to take a nap.........mine has done that 4 times in 10 years and I told him when we first started dating he had every right to do that.
I do cross the line at times when we are having a tiff and he is very tolerant and patient with me but when I do cross that line, he has every right to tell me I have crossed that line and I need to take a few steps back, take a breath and take a nap.
I said already it's in the manner they say it.
Or tone.
If I do respect a guy yes he can put me in my place. And yes I had a few do it.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:42 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,217,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Shut it.

Being called woman doesn't offend me but I think I would be offended if a guy told me that I need to take a nap. Wow. LOL

There is no way to be offended IF you told him he has the right to let you know when you have crossed that line.

You see, I wear my big girl panties all the time and I know I can and have crossed the line and he has every right to tell me I have.
So, I step back, take a breath, take a nap then we discuss whatever the issue is after I have calmed down completely.

See the difference here? ..........being a mature adult woman who knows she can and does cross the line and being with a mature adult man who is not afraid to tell me (his wife) I have crossed that line.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSant View Post
Only his arse?
Lmao!

Old 10-27-2013, 06:45 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,643,960 times
Quote:
[/b]

There is no way to be offended IF you told him he has the right to let you know when you have crossed that line.

You see, I wear my big girl panties all the time and I know I can and have crossed the line and he has every right to tell me I have.
So, I step back, take a breath, take a nap then we discuss whatever the issue is after I have calmed down completely.

See the difference here? ..........being a mature adult woman who knows she can and does cross the line and being with a mature adult man who is not afraid to tell me (his wife) I have crossed that line.
Well, yes, I would like to be told if I crossed the line too, but it was just the nap thing stood out.

But what I've been describing since the beginning is not so serious.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:55 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,619,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Shut it.

Ha, sometimes I DO need to take a nap and so does my guy...and neither of us are afraid to say 'hey, you're being grumpy cat right now so maybe some shut eye is in order'. He does get suuuuuper grumpy when he hasn't eaten or is sleepy so he doesn't care if I call him out on it.

Regardless, I think intent is key with all of this. If it's meant in malice or to make you feel bad then that's not cool. If it's mean to truly help or is made in jest then it's cute

Old 10-27-2013, 07:43 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,960,046 times
Oh good grief. It's usually a joke. Every single time a BF has called me that, it's always in a joking manner. Hard to believe anyone would actually get their panties in a knot over that.

Old 10-27-2013, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
you mean his penis?

His schlong?

His eroction?

His trouser snake?

His one-eyed wonder weasel?

But his buns? What is she gonna do with his buns? poke them? Get TP for his bunghole?
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
and ewwww!

Old 10-27-2013, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Oh good grief. It's usually a joke. Every single time a BF has called me that, it's always in a joking manner. Hard to believe anyone would actually get their panties in a knot over that.
Woman are you still talking?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships