Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2013, 10:10 AM

5,730 posts, read 10,125,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
OMG, this has be the dumbest thing i have ever read in a very long time.

Who on this earth told you average age of Force recon is 28 years old?!

If a person joined the Marine corps at age of 18. He will be mission ready (force recon black op ready) at age of 20. You must be in the army!
Babe... Your enthusiasm is admirable, but "Force Recon" isn't necessarily (and in fact rarely does) "Black OPS" and nothing you've mentioned sound like black ops.

Black are where you go on missions the government doesn't admit to... Like cambodia during the Vietnam war.

What you've mentioned are just ordinary days.

Prior to Iraq (I enlisted early enough to see the "before and after") except for a few very specific missions we didn't do direct action. In fact, USUALLY if we fired a round e mission was a complete FAILURE!

Recon was more about gathering intel, and a VERY FEW "snatch and grabs"

Usually it was boring stuff like sneak into forrener countries and put markers out so the jets would know what to blow up... Or survey a road and bridges to see what type of equipment the infrastructure could support in the event of an invasion etc.

Now, one of the guys I went to ARS with DID get asked to join the CIA's private army (I was very jealous.... He was Dual cool... I wasn't) - he turned it down to use his GI Bill to go to art school.
But THOSE GUYS do black ops. (as does Delta etc)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2013, 10:18 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Babe... Your enthusiasm is admirable, but "Force Recon" isn't necessarily (and in fact rarely does) "Black OPS" and nothing you've mentioned sound like black ops.

Black are where you go on missions the government doesn't admit to... Like cambodia during the Vietnam war.

What you've mentioned are just ordinary days.

Prior to Iraq (I enlisted early enough to see the "before and after") except for a few very specific missions we didn't do direct action. In fact, USUALLY if we fired a round e mission was a complete FAILURE!

Recon was more about gathering intel, and a VERY FEW "snatch and grabs"

Usually it was boring stuff like sneak into forrener countries and put markers out so the jets would know what to blow up... Or survey a road and bridges to see what type of equipment the infrastructure could support in the event of an invasion etc.

Now, one of the guys I went to ARS with DID get asked to join the CIA's private army (I was very jealous.... He was Dual cool... I wasn't) - he turned it down to use his GI Bill to go to art school.
But THOSE GUYS do black ops. (as does Delta etc)
I understand that.

My brother's combat experience does include one black ops though ( I am not sure if i can see it on his SRB though) He has done two green ops (I believe that is what it is called? ) Sure he has been in Somalia and Bosnia, as well as many other different countries.

Also the last two years of his active duty, he has been sent to many countries doing embassy duties. But yeah, he definitely has done ONE black op. (the one government will never admit)

I perhaps should NEVER say this on a public forum though.

Old 11-01-2013, 10:30 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,885,876 times
Quote:
I understand that.

My brother's combat experience does include one black ops though ( I am not sure if i can see it on his SRB though) He has done two green ops (I believe that is what it is called? ) Sure he has been in Somalia and Bosnia, as well as many other different countries.

Also the last two years of his active duty, he has been sent to many countries doing embassy duties. But yeah, he definitely has done ONE black op. (the one government will never admit)

I perhaps should NEVER say this on a public forum though.
This thread is seriously going off-topic. Take it to another thread.

And by the way if all the military personnel (and some that even never have been in the military and/or served their total time in Ft. Benning repairing Humvees) that claim to be "Delta", "black ops", "operators", "special forces" actually existed then we would have to use all our mineral resources just to make sure there were enough medals to go around. But that's off topic. Take your, ummm, "stories", to the military forum (beware they may laugh you out of that forum).

Old 11-01-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
This thread is seriously going off-topic. Take it to another thread.

And by the way if all the military personnel (and some that even never have been in the military and/or served their total time in Ft. Benning repairing Humvees) that claim to be "Delta", "black ops", "operators", "special forces" actually existed then we would have to use all our mineral resources just to make sure there were enough medals to go around. But that's off topic. Take your, ummm, "stories", to the military forum (beware they may laugh you out of that forum).
well, you have no problems contributing to the off topics yourself. What is your point?

I have taken umm my "stories" many times to the military forum, just for the record.

Old 11-01-2013, 11:09 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I don't understand why men pay for sex when they can just as easily go to a bar and get it free????
I don't pay for sex; in fact, I don't have sex. I'm married.

But if I weren't and I was going through a long dry spell, I would pay for it.

What makes you think most men could get sex for free at a bar? How does that work? Some guys wouldn't even know how to initiate that kind of conversation, and if they're unattractive, nobody, not even the most drunk of women, is going to go after them.

Quote:
They can go to the websites and hook up for FREE.
How?

Old 11-01-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
You really think it's that easy?
For the majority of men it is not.

Disclaimer:If that is a young 20 something thing for current times we are living in I wouldn't know anything about it.

Edit to add: (bolded part) Just curious, how do you know this? Not that I'm interested (I'm not) but is it that easy for men to get a ONS?
Many women actually submit to having these?

Being single and unattached most of my life I have never found that to be the case.
It all depends on what you are looking for. When do you want it and how soon do you want it.

One benefits of prostitutes is that you can get instant satisfaction if you don't mind 100% business transaction. However, if one wants a relationship with a prostitute, I just cannot see how a prostitute (a woman) can be that different from a regular woman who is not a prostitute.

Old 11-01-2013, 11:27 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
It all depends on what you are looking for. When do you want it and how soon do you want it.
Jerseygirl said that men could go to a bar and find someone to have sex with for free. We're just wondering how that happens.

Old 11-01-2013, 11:31 AM

2,501 posts, read 4,435,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
Thanks for your post but I was talking about just walking into a bar and picking up someone just for sex.
You know, like a guy wanting sex for a night with a prostitute only not paying for it.

Poster jerseygal4u mentioned it is very easy and it's free:
//www.city-data.com/forum/32044855-post79.html

I say not many women out there will consent to that.
I question that post and would like to know if I am wrong.
No you're not wrong. And jerseygal is either not really a "gal," or is looking at this through female eyes.

But even a woman could struggle to get laid at a bar, if she has her heart set on one particular guy, or a couple of possible guys. And how does a woman walk into a bar and make it known that she wants to get laid NSA? It's not like she is gonna just start telling guys that, one after another, until one accepts her offer...

Point is, no one has a 100% certainty of getting laid, by going to bars. Hell, even rappers and athletes get turned down - lots of women, no matter how much of a groupie they might be, don't want to fu@k upon the first meet. So although there might be attraction, there still may not be any sex. So now what do you do?

If bars and websites(?) offered 100% chance of free NSA hookups, then prostitution would disappear. Since prostitution is alive and well, I call BS on "going to bars and websites."

Old 11-01-2013, 12:50 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,607,320 times
It's also worth pointing out that just because some sex is "free" doesn't necessarily mean it's NSA. One of my colleagues is in the process of figuring that out right now. As I mentioned previously, my job requires that I move around a lot, never more than a few weeks in the same city. My friend thought he had found a nice girl for NSA sex while he was here. Turns out she is married and a psycho and wants to run away with him because she luvz him. The situation is going to continue to deteriorate for the next few days and it could end up getting pretty bad. All the headaches could have easily been avoided if he had just relied on prostitutes like the rest of us. But he had to be a macho wannabe PUA like some of you on here. You reap what you sow.

Old 11-01-2013, 01:02 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,150,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Jerseygirl said that men could go to a bar and find someone to have sex with for free. We're just wondering how that happens.

You talk to them. They like you. You like them. You go home with them, or they go home with you. It's not that difficult and it's been happening for centuries. Some use the phrase, "a one night stand". Although technically it can turn into something more. Is this really that difficult for some of you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships