Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2013, 01:47 PM

769 posts, read 976,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Tis the season to get fat! Went to the butcher and got the family some good eats there and now I'm off to get a few key ingredients for cookie makin'!!

I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year
I am on strike from baking becasue I don't want the calories to go straight to my ass. I save my calories for wine

Old 12-23-2013, 02:15 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,554,658 times
Quote:
Tis the season to get fat! Went to the butcher and got the family some good eats there and now I'm off to get a few key ingredients for cookie makin'!!

I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year
I've been doing okay so far, maintaining my weight. Today I don't care so I will probably eat my daily calorie limit (and probably a little more) in sugar.

Old 12-23-2013, 03:48 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsechick71 View Post
I am on strike from baking becasue I don't want the calories to go straight to my ass. I save my calories for wine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
I've been doing okay so far, maintaining my weight. Today I don't care so I will probably eat my daily calorie limit (and probably a little more) in sugar.
All my calories have come from wine and sugar lately. So bad.

I don't usually make a New Year's resolution but I think I have to swear off sugar until my birthday this year. I'm going to live it up for now though

Old 12-23-2013, 04:46 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
I just helped my step brother give a Christmas tree to a family that didn't have one. He didn't have anyone else to help him do it, and he said he knew how strong I was, so he reached out and found me through FB. I was glad to help them. I also got to finish my Christmas shopping today.

Today was probably the best day I've had this month. I don't get much time to help others right now.

Old 12-23-2013, 04:51 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,998,989 times
A friend of mine sent me an orange through the mail. It was squished and "juiced" in the package.

I need smarter friends.

Old 12-23-2013, 04:56 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,462,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
A friend of mine sent me an orange through the mail. It was squished and "juiced" in the package.

I need smarter friends.
OMG! That's too funny, maybe they thought you wanted it pre-squeezed.

Old 12-23-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I just helped my step brother give a Christmas tree to a family that didn't have one. He didn't have anyone else to help him do it, and he said he knew how strong I was, so he reached out and found me through FB. I was glad to help them. I also got to finish my Christmas shopping today.

Today was probably the best day I've had this month. I don't get much time to help others right now.

That is wonderful. I mostly did gift cards this year for far away family. My three brothers are broke so they need $$.

Old 12-23-2013, 07:06 PM

Quote:
I don't usually make a New Year's resolution but I think I have to swear off sugar until my birthday this year. I'm going to live it up for now though
I said that last year and gained 5 lbs that took me 4 months to lose. :/ I have kicked up the exercise again. It is helping with my stress level.

I got a tidbit of news this AM which kind of tells me that it was good I moved down south. My ex b/f got arrested last night for 1st and 2nd degree assault. The charges will be dropped since there is no real evidence of it. Since the ex has caused issues several times and called the cops. This all got thrown up a few notches when the new girlfriend came into the picture and his oldest daughter slapped her (girlfriend).

Old 12-24-2013, 12:27 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Got up early today, ran few errands, whew! our grocery store was jammed to the hilt. We haven't had a good wash job done on the mustang in a while, been doing the quickie ones they have at gas stations, today broke down and went and got a proper job done, got the big shiny 20's looking so bright, you need your shades on to look at them bad boys.

Back to full pimp strength... have been running in junior pimp mode as of late.

Last edited by Chowhound; 12-24-2013 at 12:41 PM..

Old 12-24-2013, 01:42 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,554,658 times
Well, you knew it was coming...we have another sick beagle. He's in the emergency hospital and may be there through tomorrow. They think he's suffering from gastroenteritis, but saw something a little suspicious on his x-ray that could possibly be a liver mass. Once he's over the sickness (and once I get paid, again ) we'll take him to his regular vet and figure out what's going on with his liver.

Merry friggin' Christmas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships