Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2014, 06:18 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,668,250 times

Advertisements

I really don't get this forum at times, what is the deal with all of the young bitter bitter men here. I really don't see that so much in real life.

I work with a lot of younger men in their 20's and I just don't see it in real life, unless of course they are hiding it. I don't know.

I can only name a small handful of guys on this forum that seem to have any sense in their heads and most of them are older.

There a couple of younger guys here that seem like normal well adjust humans.

There are a couple of women here that are complete nutters, but for the most part the ladies on this forum seem to be pretty good women.

I wish I could say the same for men.... I really wonder what is driving all of this rage/hostility that a lot of the young men have here.

I've got a couple of ideas....

Old 05-02-2014, 07:25 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Howdy folks! Haven't been in here in a while. I've been doing a few hit and runs around the board, but if I could get 5 minutes to myself these days it would be a shock! Everytime I get on here, something comes up and I've got to shut it down.

I went to get my nails done tonight and decided to have my eyebrows cleaned up...ya know...get the little strays waxed off. Well, a little wax and rip later and HOLY MOLY...I have HALF a right eyebrow!

I looked in the mirror at the place and said "wow...looks good"...but inside I was LMAO. Got home and my husband said "how come I never noticed that scar over your eye"...ummmm, because it has always been covered by an EYEBROW!

Every time I see myself in the mirror I can't help but giggle...LOL
I look like a reject.

Old 05-02-2014, 08:34 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,651,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I really don't get this forum at times, what is the deal with all of the young bitter bitter men here. I really don't see that so much in real life.

I work with a lot of younger men in their 20's and I just don't see it in real life, unless of course they are hiding it. I don't know.

I can only name a small handful of guys on this forum that seem to have any sense in their heads and most of them are older.

There a couple of younger guys here that seem like normal well adjust humans.

There are a couple of women here that are complete nutters, but for the most part the ladies on this forum seem to be pretty good women.

I wish I could say the same for men.... I really wonder what is driving all of this rage/hostility that a lot of the young men have here.

I've got a couple of ideas....
Our son is 27 and he and his friends are not bitter...life is good for them...work hard...and party more then "mom"likes but that's for another forum......not sure why the negativity seems to come through on here...feel badly because usually it's when you get older you realize life can suck...so young and so bitter...doesn't bode well for a happy life...

Old 05-02-2014, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Howdy folks! Haven't been in here in a while. I've been doing a few hit and runs around the board, but if I could get 5 minutes to myself these days it would be a shock! Every time I get on here, something comes up and I've got to shut it down.

I went to get my nails done tonight and decided to have my eyebrows cleaned up...ya know...get the little strays waxed off. Well, a little wax and rip later and HOLY MOLY...I have HALF a right eyebrow!

I looked in the mirror at the place and said "wow...looks good"...but inside I was LMAO. Got home and my husband said "how come I never noticed that scar over your eye"...ummmm, because it has always been covered by an EYEBROW!

Every time I see myself in the mirror I can't help but giggle...LOL
I look like a reject.
LOL, well, you seem to be taking it well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Our son is 27 and he and his friends are not bitter...life is good for them...work hard...and party more then "mom"likes but that's for another forum......not sure why the negativity seems to come through on here...feel badly because usually it's when you get older you realize life can suck...so young and so bitter...doesn't bode well for a happy life...
Yes... makes me sort of sad..................

Life is ****ed up and long and hard (that's what she said), but in all seriousness... We've had a lot of stuff happen in our family the last couple of yrs and I've been feeling exceptionally lucky and blessed for what we have...

I see these 24 yr olds on here and they are so completely and utterly clueless about life love and loss... it pains me to think how our future generation is gonna handle adversity........

Maybe I'm just being dramatic cause every generation seems to worry about the next... IDK......

Old 05-02-2014, 08:43 PM

Quote:
LOL, well, you seem to be taking it well....
Well no sense in getting upset over it. I will eventually have 2 full eyebrows again

Quote:
Yes... makes me sort of sad..................

Life is ****ed up and long and hard (that's what she said), but in all seriousness... We've had a lot of stuff happen in our family the last couple of yrs and I've been feeling exceptionally lucky and blessed for what we have...

I see these 24 yr olds on here and they are so completely and utterly clueless about life love and loss... it pains me to think how our future generation is gonna handle adversity........

Maybe I'm just being dramatic cause every generation seems to worry about the next... IDK......
I was just trying to catch up but there are so many posts! Caught your posts though....you all have been hit hard this year
I hope everything is going well. Thinking of you!!!

Old 05-02-2014, 08:59 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
These political ads are nauseating. I'm seriously considering dropping my voter card in the shredder.

Old 05-02-2014, 09:46 PM

We made a Thai curry dish tonight for dinner and I'm still tasting it.... good stuff... LOL...

Old 05-02-2014, 09:50 PM

Quote:
We made a Thai curry dish tonight for dinner and I'm still tasting it.... good stuff... LOL...
I thought it was a bad thing if you are still tasting dinner a few hours later

I didn't get home from work until 6:30...then ran to the nail place. We had take-out pizza.

Going to grill this weekend though. I'm itching for some grilled veggies!

Old 05-02-2014, 10:22 PM

To the person that left me the unsigned rep...

Thank you! Very sweet

Old 05-02-2014, 11:00 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,651,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
To the person that left me the unsigned rep...

Thank you! Very sweet
I get those...never sure what is meant by it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships